Research - Eric Dier

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, hair pulling, spanking

You've been going at it for about half an hour now? It all started with something stupid that you can barely remember... Oh, right, it was the dishes. You had such a damn long day at uni that all you wanted was to get home and collapse. But your boyfriend just couldn't wash the god damn dishes and so you turned into that woman.

"One plate, Eric!" You screamed and then smashed the plate on the floor. You never broke a plate before in the heat of the fight but you were exhausted. He had the nerves to say it was the same for you to wash it as it was for him but the point was that he's been at home since 2 in the afternoon and couldn't move his ass to do a simple freaking chore.

Somehow the argument about the plate escalated into something more though. It's all stupid really. He complains about your hair in the shower and you bring the socks up. He talks about the smell of smoked meat over the house whenever you cook and don't open the window because it's too cold and you scream back at him about the morning use of the blending machine.

"You know if I'm so problematic you could just get a sex doll!" You scream at him. Your cheeks are burning with anger, your hands tightened into fists. "Don't think I don't know about your porn addiction!"

"Says the woman who watches Manuel Ferrara!"

"For research!" You shout, feeling grateful your face is already overheated because you sure would blush scarlet by the mention of your very own porn reference. "A girl's gotta find a way to figure some things out when their man is –"

"Careful what you say," he growls and you gulp. His voice travels to your core and the way he looks at you in that moment ruins your panties instantly.

"Damn it, you're so fucking hot when you're mad," you gasp and without thinking lunge yourself at him, making him stumble backwards a little bit by the unexpected move.

"Am I now?" He asks in a low voice and pulls your head back roughly, using your pony tail. Your skull aches as he yanks your head back and you let out a surprised exhale. He's never touched you like that before. "So what is it that you'd like to figure out and your boyfriend doesn't give you?"

"This," you breathe and a flash of smugness runs across his features before his jaws set and he nods.

"You want some rough treatment, princess?" He doesn't wait for you to reply though. He pushes you down on the couch, all fours, still using your hair to direct your moves. "I can give you that just fine," he growls before he pushes your skirt up your ass and his hand lands on your backside. You cry out, both by the shock and the burning sensation of the smack, your eyes widening. "Fuck, you like this, don't you?" He growls, leaning over you, pressing your front into the couch. It's uncomfortable but it's somehow beyond arousing that he's using all his weight to keep you where he wants you to be. "You really do, dirty girl," he scoffs when his fingers push your panties aside and slide over your drenched slit. You like it, more than you thought you would. This is likely the horniest you've ever felt for anyone.

"Fuck, yes," you pant, pushing to his hand like a wanton whore, just seeking more of his touch.

"I'm gonna show you, you need no porn actor for your little researches, babe," he grunts and thrusts two fingers into your tight tunnel. You mewl, clutching the arm of the couch as you move back to him hungrily. "Gonna fuck your tight little pussy 'til you have no doubt who's the one who can give it to you." His fingers move inside you fast and hard.

"More," you breathe when he pulls you up by your hair. You start touching your breasts, pulling your top and bra down. You just need it, you need to touch yourself.

"Oh, I can give you more, don't worry." He pushes another finger inside you, his palm pressing against your clit and you shake in every fibre of your body as he stretches you almost painfully. "You're gonna cum for me?" He groans, biting your shoulder as you ride his fingers. The inside of your thighs quiver and you scream out, stumbling over the edge. But he gives you no time to recover before he pushes you back down. You hear his zip open and the next moment his thick cock pushes against your entrance. You whimper as he thrusts through your contacting muscles, using your orgasm to lubricate himself.

"Fuck, yes, baby, milk my cock. I love your tight little pussy sucking me so deep." His hand lands on your ass and your muscles clench down on him even harder. You're unable to tell if it's still your orgasm that shakes your body or it's just the aftermaths but having him inside while your body is riding the waves is amazing. "Fucking hell, you really love your ass getting spanked red," he grunts, his hand landing on your ass in rapid motion and you can't even answer him. You thrash under him as he fucks you so hard, you see stars in front of your eyes. Harder and harder swings of his hips. His cock knocks against your cervix as he pushes you face down into the couch, your ass in the air. You're screaming constantly now, the angle allowing him to hit your g-spot each time and you can barely handle it. "Fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, give it to me, baby," he chants as his moves turn erratic and he grips your hip, yanking your pony tail so hard, your eyes widen but the ache actually is aimed at your core and as your burning ass presses back to him, you cum again, screaming his name and in only seconds he shots his hot seeds into you.

"Fuck," you say completely out of breath when he collapses on the top of you. "Maybe I should question your manhood more."

"Maybe I should gag you next time you dare," he growls, biting your shoulder hard enough so that you hiss. "Or maybe I should do it now and have my way with you again just to make sure you get your research."

"Maybe that'd be a good idea... Have to make sure." You grin, lifting back to him, feeling his cock hardening inside you again.