Virgil Van Dijk - Chemicals

Warnings: explicit sexual content, virginity (female)

“You are shaking,” he whispered, concern coloured his voice as he lightly brushed the towel soaked in hot water over between my legs. I was not a virgin anymore. It was strange to think of it. My brain needed time to process. This wasn’t something that either of us planned, it kind of just happened. Virgil never once pushed me for sex, we talked about it, discussed the topic and he always made sure that I understood, he’d wait for as long as it would be necessary. I think that was what truly let this happen in the way it did; that there was no pressure, no emotional blackmailing like with my previous boyfriend, just gentle understanding. The way he handled this delicate subject eased my mind to the point that I wasn’t even nervous anymore, at all and so when our makeout session turned heavier than usually, I didn’t hesitate to tell him I wanted to go all the way.

“I read about it, it’s normal. Chemicals are released in your body like endorphins, oxytocin, adrenaline and all other stuff so your body goes kaboom hence the shaking,” I explained with a slightly hoarse voice. I was aware that he was concerned but he had nothing to worry about. All along, he was so gentle and we waited so long and I wanted him so much that any discomfort was minor besides the fullfilment. The pain itself, I expected to be much worse but besides a slight ache it was gone as quickly as it came.

“What else have you read about, ace?” He chuckled lightly and I blushed crimson. My eyes fluttered open slowly and I saw a hint of amusement on his face.

“Are you laughing at me?” I asked with playful accusation in my voice. He dropped the towel next to the bed before he placed a soft kiss on my pouty lips.

“You know I love how thorough you are,” he said softly, his fingers made small circles over my stomach and I felt a sting of need running through my body again. “Come on.” I frowned at him as he threw his legs over the bed and got out. To be honest, I didn’t feel like moving at all. I was shaking quite badly, so much I was wondering if I could stand up at all. Then there was the ache I felt in my muscles that had not been used previously. With a smile on his face he circled the bed and bent to me. “I won’t have you freezing on me.” He slipped his arms under me and picked me up like I weighted nothing at all and started towards the bathroom. I rested my head on his shoulder, wrapped my arms around his neck and just listened to his heart drumming quietly, matching my own. “Can you stand?” He asked gently as we entered the bathroom and he stepped into the shower.

"I think so.” I nodded and slowly, careful not to rush me he placed me on the cold tiles. I wrapped my arms around my middle, another wave of shudders ran over my body before he opened the tap and hot water started streaming over us.

“Good?” He laughed softly as I let out a content sigh and smiled up at him. The hot water was like a present under the Christmas tree and my body slowly came down from the chemical explosion that had been just dropped on it.

Virgil reached for the liquid soap, poured some in his hands before he applied it over my arms, my hands slowly. There was something incredibly intimate in the way he so carefully, so attentively reached every part of my body slowly. I never thought I’d feel this comfortable being naked with any man, or that I’d crave their touch, their whole being so much. We were in a bubble where only he and I existed. It was peaceful. The air slowly turned heavy with steam and my skin tingled more and more with each brush of his fingers.

His black curls tucked to his forehead slightly from the damp air, concentration deepened the lines on his face and yet he looked a little boyish, younger than usually. My heart hammered just a little faster again as I thought of how I got this lucky to find a man like him. I stood on my tiptoes, my hands lightly leant against his bare chest and I breath a soft kiss over his beautiful full lips.

His mouth parted slightly as he gasped quietly and I ran my tongue over his lips, feeling bold. My arms wrapped around his neck and my body leant against him, his hardness pressed to my abdomen and I shivered again, this time from the need to have him though.

“Please,” I whispered, looking up into his deep brown eyes, water flowing down over our bodies.

“Are you sure?” His knuckles brushed over my cheek and I smiled. He never stopped amazing me with his kindheart, with his love for me.

“Yes.” I nodded firmly, left no doubt for him that I was ready. “You know…” I giggled as he stopped the water, picked me up, and my legs wrapped around his waist. “I read you have to do it a lot because that’s how your body gets more used to it.”

“I always knew there was a reason I loved your curiousity.” He chuckled as we fell back into the bed, against the soft sheets. He pulled us up to the top of the bed and brushed his lips over mine softly. I opened to him without holding back, his tongue slipped into my mouth and we both moaned softly. My fingers lightly moved up and down over his back, a trail of electricity left in the path of their wake. There was no rush in either of our movements. We explored with patience and admiration in every little stroke, every little brush of our skin.

His length lingered just above my entrance and I lifted to him, my nails lightly dag into his shoulders. Never in my life I imagined there was a need so all consuming. The craving was built up with the slowest burning fire as he placed kisses all over my face, my jaws, my neck, covered me with feather light touches of his lips. I whimpered quietly, it was a sound beyond my control, a plea to make me whole again.

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my entire life,” he mused warmly as he brushed a lock of wayward hair out of my face. My cheeks flushed, the butterflies in my stomach were released and I shook my head slightly. “I mean it.” He smiled down at me and I sighed softly. His compliments meant more than anything because one look into his beautiful eyes, and I knew he wasn’t lying, I knew for him I was the most beautiful, the smartest, the best in everything and I could ask for no more. He made me believe in myself in ways I didn’t think it was possible.

I lifted to meet his lips and kissed him slowly, our tongues danced with each other, sent another wave of shievers over my body. I pressed my heels a bit to his back and my hips bucked to him. He moaned against my lips and slowly started pushing against my entrance. I gasped softly as he stretched me, the slight discomfort was still there but not as much as the first time. My body was accomodating to his quickly and started recognizing the pleasure behind the ache.

His breathing was slightly shallow as he took his time to enter my wetness, his gaze darkened as he stared down at me. I panted softly, my back arched from the sheets, a move that pressed our bare chests together. With every inch a new bundle of nerves came alive in my body and by the time he was buried all the way in me, I was on fire, my own breathing turned heavy and I was pulsing all over.

He started moving slowly first, in and out of me with a steady deliberate rhythm and without realizing I joined him. My sighs turned into whimpers and then moans as we headed towards the edge. Our skin was sticky as we spiraled out of control in union. The light sways of our body became frantic and I felt a pull in my stomach, my toes curled and my breath was caught in my throat.

He growled quietly as his hand moved between us and his thumb brushed over my clit. My lips opened for an ‘oh’ as pleasure raced through my every tiny fibre of my being. My muscles tightened around him, and he cursed quietly. His thrusts became unsteady and after a few moments he joined me in sweet oblivion.

"I love you,” I panted softly, my eyes closed, his head rested in the crooke of my neck, his hot breath tickled my sensitive skin.

“I love you, too.” He turned his head to look at me, and I was so overwhelmed by the love and admiration I saw in his eyes, I could feel the tears of happiness bubbling up in my eyes. “Tell me those are happy tears.” His lips brushed over the corner of my left eye and then the right.

“The happiest tears, fueled by chemicals.” I nodded as he rolled of me and pulled me to his chest.

“Of course, we can’t forget about the chemicals.” He chuckled lightly and I dozed off with a smile on my face and the knowledge that I was the luckiest woman on the planet.