Leon Goretzka - Livin' On A Prayer

Warnings: strong language, explicit sexual content, some choking

She was left to close the restaurant again but at least this time around she had no problem about it. Distraction was needed because she's been fuming since last Saturday. Her rage hasn't decreased even a little bit. She inhaled deeply before she grabbed the mop and started washing up. Livin' On A Prayer quietly filled the space with beat but the songs she knew by heart and usually she wanted to sing along to couldn't reach her now.

Leon promised he'd be there at the court when they'd decided whether she could get the custody of her sister or not. But he wasn't and had no good reason for it either. He couldn't make it and he was sorry, that was all he could say. So was she, she was very sorry she believed for a single second that he was better than the rest.

There was a knock on the door and she mumbled some explicities under her breath as she leant the mop against the counter and walked there. One of the waiters must have forgotten something again.

"Hey." Leon stood in the door but she gave him no chance for anything more before she shut the door into his face. Whatever he had to say held no interest for her. "Hey, I was worried about you," he walked in and after her, grabbed her by the arm and swirled her around so she would face him. "Not answering my calls, my texts..."

"Not showing up when I need you," she hissed through her teeth before she pulled her arm from his hold and turned her back on him.

"I said I was sorry. I couldn't make it because my mum had her birthday party a week before her actual..."

"It wasn't even her actual birthday!" She screamed at him, feeling her cheeks flaming up as her anger bubbled to the surface again. Yes, she knew her soon to be mother in law hated her and Leon was caught in between. However, he should know his priorities better than this. There'd have been countless other times to make up for his mother.

"I'm sorry, okay, I just didn't want to anger her furthermore and..."

"And it's fine to piss me off instead, to leave me alone at a day I waited for through my entire life. You know what, I don't even care. Go, surely you have another birthday to celebrate," she huffed before she gripped the mop again.

"You are acting childish, you know!" He shook his head as he watched her kicking the bucket a few feet further.

"Then you are free to fuck off. That's what you all do anyway, just up and go when things don't go your way," she snorted.

"Is this what it's about?" Leon stepped behind her and grabbed her by the arm once more.

"Let go of me," she growled, her gaze moving between his fingers on her and his face.

"I am not your father, I'll make mistakes and you can tell me to go all you want, you can scream, you can fight but I'll still be here." He leant over her, caged her body between the counter and his own.

"What if I don't want you?" She glared up at him, her nails digging into her own palms. She shouldn't have trusted him, she shouldn't ever trust anyone. People let you down. "What if I really just don't wanna see your face anymore?" She smacked him hard on the chest but he caught her wrist before she could repeat the motion one more time.

"Calm down." He warned with a straight voice and she felt her middle pulsing. She hated how her body reacted so vividly to him.

"Tell me to calm down one more time and I'll kick you so hard, you'll see stars, Leon," she threatened, her voice wavering as she tried to pull out of his hold but he only tightened his grip on her.

"Calm the fuck down, you're going to hurt yourself," he groaned and swirled her around, her body pressed up against the counter. "Let's try to talk this out like adults."

"Fuck you!" She snarled and glared over her shoulder. He tilted his head to the side, his eyes narrowed at her and she swallowed hard. She knew that look, she knew she was about to reach the end of his patience and as sick as it was, it turned her on. His eyes darkened, the vein at the side of his neck pumped angrily against his skin, his face reddened and he nodded.

"If that's what you want, doll." His hand quickly grabbed her by the back of the neck and she found herself face down on the counter. Her skirt ran high on her ass, her panties ripped off faster than she could have protested. "I don't know why you're doing this to either of us but it has to stop."

"I fucking hate you, that's why," she hissed through her teeth but her body had other ideas. His fingers ran over her dripping middle and he snorted. She hated how easily he could handle her, the right voice, the right touch, the right words and her body betrayed her.

"You're such a bad liar," he whispered in a husky voice against the side of her neck and she heard his buckle opening. His cock fell against her bare ass and a shiver ran over her as she felt his precum smudging over her skin. The more she tried to get out of his hold, the worse she made it for herself. Her thighs quievered as he used his free hand to guide his dick against her dripping middle.

"I'm not leaving you." He emphasized with a hard tone before he thrusted into her and she mewled. "Fuck, you're so tight." Her muscles stretched around him, the 3 months apart and spent only with her fingers couldn't make up for his absence. Her hands clutched the edge of the counter as she pushed back against him involuntarily. She missed this, she missed him taking over her but her anger was still as present as ever.

"I missed you." He growled as he leant over her and started pounding her so hard, her feet lifted up from the floor. She bit her bottomlip to focus on anything but his cock pulsing in her. She didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing her losing it. But it was difficult, it was so damn difficult with his heavy breathing against the side of her cheek, one hand still gripping her by the back of the neck, the other digging into her hips. "I love you."

"Stop lying," she mumbled, feeling her core tightening by the words uttered. "You just love fucking me."

"I'll say it for as long as I need to for you to understand," he groaned and pulled her up, his hand quickly wrapped around her throat and tightened dangerously, just a little more and he'd cut air off completely. As sick as it was, she felt her pussy clenching around him and her eyes rolled back in her head by the sudden change of angle. His cock pushed against her g-spot each time he thrusted into her and the scream was shaping in her throat. "I love you." He repeated, his moves becoming erratic as she reached up and her nails sank into his arm.

"Liar," she croaked, and raked her nails over his arm, until she could dig them into the back of his hand. Leon hissed, his eyes darted to the spot,

"You'll see it one day." His hand from her hips sneaked around her and between her legs. His thumb brushed over her pulsing clit, just a breath and she shook, so close, so very close but not enough pressure to send her over the edge just yet. "I'll fuck up and apologize," he whispered roughly and she could feel the tears in her eyes.

"And I'll never leave because I love you." His thumb pressed against the little bundle of nerves, small firm circles made against it and the scream she held back ripped through with such force she thought she was going to faint. Her body spasmed, her pussy tightened around him and after a few more thrusts he buried himself into her all the way, filling her while she still shookunder him.

"I love you," he mumbled against her shoulder and she let out a shaky breath, with a nod. She loved him, too and maybe one day, she'd be ready to accept he was talking the truth.