Worth The Wait - Virgil van Dijk

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, daddy kink, clamps, oral (female receiver), light bondage

You stand in the door, your knee length black trench coat loosely tied around your slim waist. The wind is slightly chilly, blowing under the thin fabric, making you shudder. There's nothing else under the coat, literally nothing. You are as naked as the day you were born.

This is the boldest you've ever been in your entire life. You've never been on the shy side of things but you've also never been overly sexual until now... until your brother's teammate whispered into your ear "You can stop rubbing those thighs together. I'll fuck you." Goosebumps appeared over your skin as you remembered how his low voice snapped your spine straight, how his breath caressed the side of your cheek, making you wish you could have just jumped him there and then.

You almost couldn't believe what he said but to confirm it, later that night you got a text from him; Be at my place tomorrow. 8 PM. It's been a long time since you two have been on it. The chemistry between you two has always been undeniable, from the day you met 2 years ago. You were 18 at the time and Virgil was 26. He dropped by to your brother, Jordan when you happened to be there and you were undone. Since that day, you've kept making sure to meet as much as possible, let your gaze linger on him longer than necessary, dress just a little more revealing than usually, laugh just a little louder, smile just a little wider. Not that you needed any of it; it's been clear Virgil has felt the pull too but he never acted on it... not until now.

The door opens and he stands there, in a tight black shirt and jeans, his hair in a ponytail. You lick your lips unconsciously, his mere sight enough to send a wave of wetness to between your legs. As if you haven't been a mess just by the thought of having him take you.

"Second room to the left," he says with a level voice once his gaze roam over you, from the dark blue heels to your own ponytail high on the top of your head.

You swallow hard, suddenly anxious as you step into his home. The hall is illuminated by the dim light of mood lighting lamps over the walls. Your heels click against the hard wooden floor. You can feel his eyes in your back, watching every step you make. The air is filled with tension, you almost expect some kind of electric discharge, you're so tensed.

The door to the room is open ajar and you walk in. There's darkness except for the lights falling on the bed from the street. You take in the scene in front of you slowly. There are ropes on all four legs of the bed, hooked. In the middle of the bed there's a vibrator and a set of clamps.

"Are you okay?" He asks, startling you enough that you let out a tiny yelp.

"Yes," you say quickly before he could think you have a change of heart. "Let's do this." You take a step towards the bed, turning to face him. Your fingers open the coat, let it fall open. His eyes are hungry, taking in the bare skin you reveal. Another step backwards and you let the coat drop over your shoulders. Your nipples tighten under his gaze. His eyes darken and he takes a step towards you just as you let the coat fall completely and the back of your knees hit the edge of the bed.

"Such a good girl," he muses with a husky voice as he steps in front of you, his knuckles brushing over your front. "Spread," he orders and you don't hesitate a moment. You've never been lead so directly but you find it incredibly sensual how he let's his authority embrace you. "Already wet for, daddy," his voice is gravelly and your knees almost buckle when his fingers stroke your wet folds. You never though you'd be into daddy talk but the way he says the word, it does things to you. "On your back, on the bed." His touch is gone and you really want to complain but you suspect that wouldn't get you any closer to what you want so desperately.

He takes away the clamps and the vibrator so you can lay down. There's not much noise besides your own heavy breathing. Your breasts rise and fall quickly. Virgil takes your hand and slips into the rope hooked around the head of the bed. His eyes are on your face nonstop, watching intently. He pulls and the rope cuts into your skin, it isn't uncomfortable or painful but you feel the fabric biting your skin.