Different Managers, Different Methods - Niko Kovac

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, daddy kink, throat grabbing

PART 1

When he pulls me into the small office room by the locker room and gives me that look that makes me weak in the knees, all of our previous encounters rush back to me immediately.

When coach got sick a couple of days ago, all I could think was that I hoped I wouldn't catch the flu, as well because we had a ridiculously important match ahead of us. I couldn't afford being sick. Without bragging I can easily say the team depends on me big time, my goals are the ones that bring us the wins and whilst everyone is amazing with our only other striker already injured, I'm pretty much our only hope.

Most would say or shall I say, most say that I'm arrogant for thinking that way, full of myself... Mr. Niko Kovac went as far as accusing me of being selfish but if no one is capable to do what I am capable of then maybe I'm selfish for a good reason because that's in the interest of my team. I'd rather take criticism than lose and be a good girl.

"That was a good goal," his hoarse voice pulls me back to the present. His body presses me up against the door and I feel heat spreading over me like someone turned central heating on way too high.

"It was an amazing goal," I agree with a breathy voice, a tremble running over my spine as he pushes harder against me and I feel his erection against my belly.

The tension has been growing between us since the very first day he took over the team. It was international break for the guys and with our upcoming match, we needed someone professional enough to get us ready while coach was dealing with her flu and so the man's team manager, Niko Kovac arrived.

After the very first training he held for us, he approached me and tried to lecture me about how I should and shouldn't play. I listened or at least I pretended to listen because really, his opinion or suggestions hardly mattered to me. He was not my boss, not even my coach, he was just a step in and I had little to no interest in a man who talked from his high horse to me.

Every single thing he told me was dismissed the second the words tumbled out of his mouth. Except for the praises, the praises I kept to myself along side those looks he kept giving me. Those sideway glances, those stolen glimpses didn't go unnoticed by me. The more I caught him, the more my body reacted in forceful ways, in ways that surprised even me.

"You still don't follow my rules though," he growls and goosebumps appear on my skin. My breathe hitches and I swallow hard.

This throws me back to the conversation we had in his actual office two days ago. He gave me a speech about how much greater I could be, how much more I could achieve if I could actually pay more attention to those around me, if only I could develop senses to see the signs.

I saw the signs quite well though. I saw the way his gaze lingered over my lips, or the way his spine snapped straight as I brushed past by him, my body touching him briefly. At first I didn't think much of him but the more time I spent around him, the more attracted I became.

By the time I left his office, I was so hot and bothered I could barely make it home without bursting by my need. He's twice my age, usually definitely not my type. I don't have the craving to call anyone daddy or to have an older man to take over me or at least, that's what I thought right until I met him because the thoughts planted on my mind were beyond anything I could imagine before.

This deliciously sinful looking man gave me thoughts that turned me into a wanton whore. Once I got home, my first trip was to my bedroom and I came so hard by just using my fingers, not even the vibrator from my drawer that I saw stars in front of my eyes.