Wow - Joao Felix

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, virginity (female/male), oral (female receiver)

Joao paced in his apartment, running his hand over his hair for the thousand time. His gaze darted from the clock on the wall to the bed, the candles on the nightstands. He just wanted this to be perfect. It was her first time and his, too but it was her that mattered. He really didn't want to mess it up. At one point he'd become so nervous that he'd thought he'd throw up.

He was worried that he'd lose grounding way too much. He heard enough stories about virgin guys not even being able to go in all the way before they exploded. And he knew what kind of effect she had on him in general, he could barely imagine what it'd be like to feel her around him like that.

So in order to avoid this type of humiliation, his friend suggested to wank a lot before. And he did. But now he was worried the four times were too much and he wouldn't be able to come and she'd think she was the problem because she always thought she was the problem...

"Just let this work out, please," he mumbled under his breath.

It was okay though, he tried to calm himself. He had a plan, actually, he had it all planned out and it was going to be all right. The whole point was to get her excited enough so he wouldn't hurt her all that much. God, he was so scared that he was going to hurt her because that really wasn't what he wanted. He was going to be ill, he panicked but there was no time for that anymore because there was a light knock on the door and he sure wasn't going to tell her that they had to postpone this because he chickened out.

"Hey," he croaked and made a face, realizing how off he sounded. "I mean, hey." He laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey." She smiled, biting her lowerlip and his cock came alive in his pants immediately.

"You look beautiful." She wore a summer dress that ended just above her knees, the yellow colour emphasized her sunkissed skin perfectly, her hair fanned over her shoulders in wavy locks. She was breathtaking.

"Thank you." She blushed lightly and he stepped aside so she could enter his home. Everything was going to be all right, he repeated to himself.

"Would you like something to drink? Are you hungry? Are you –"

"Joao," she cut him off with simply his name, her big eyes telling one thing, she was ready. How come she looked so much more confident than him? Because once she made up her mind, she didn't think anything could go wrong, that was how she worked.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled at himself before he walked to her, took her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom.

"Wow, I love what you did," she whispered, a small smile playing over her face as her gaze wandered around the pink petals over the bed and the candles. "Thank you."

"Of course." He nodded and turned to her.

His hand slipped behind the back of her neck and he pulled her to him. Their lips brushed to each other softly and she gasped. He felt it, too, even this simple touch was different; different because of the expectations because they knew they were going to go all the way this time. His tongue swept over her lips and she opened for him. Joao deepened the kiss, smiling into it when a low moan rumbled through her.

He lead her to the bed, careful so they wouldn't knock anything off but never parting. In no time, they were both out of breath. His raging erection pressed against the fly of his jeans painfully but they were far from her being ready. He broke the kiss and stared down at her, eyes wide, rosy cheeks.

"God, you're so gorgeous," he whispered with a husky voice, his hand slipping under her dress. His fingers tickled over her bare thighs first, watching the goosebumps appearing on her skin. He's always loved how sensitive her body was; she even joked about how even her knees were ticklish. He pushed her legs apart with a light move. Her left thigh rested against his body. She was shaking lightly. "Are you okay?"