Leon Goretzka - Need A New Bed

The sun lightly caressed her skin butnot as lightly as Leon's lips brushed over her bare arm. She moanedsleepily and he hushed her with a quiet 'shhh', reminding her wherethey were and she shouldn't be too loud. They were spending theweekend at his parents' but obviously, nor their presence in the nextroom, nor the family home was enough of a stop sign for him and ifshe wanted to be honest, she sure wasn't going to complain.

His fingers played over her ribcage,waking goosebumps over her skin. She spread her legs without much ofa hesitation when he leant over her. His erection pressed against hermiddle and she could feel her own excitement gushing between herthighs.

Leon pushed her loose top higher herfront, planting wet kisses over her belly on his way. Her breathingslowly turned erratic with her body waking up slowly to hisdeliberate ministration. Butterfly kisses over the valley of herbreasts, fingers playing over the inside of her thighs, making hershudder under him. Everything he did was soft and patient, taking histime to watch her body coming alive for him.

Her hands clutched the sheets aroundher with his lips wrapping lightly around her erecting nipple. Heflicked his tongue, swirled it around the hardening little bud untilhe was satisfied and turned to the other side. Her t-shirt now washigh enough on her body to make her slightly immobile, only capableto lift to him. Leon made sure she was held tight and secure, herarms by her side but due to the way he held the top, she couldn'tmove them.

He loved playing with her like this,just enjoying her body, exploring every little part, letting out softsighs when she reacted to his doing. Leon Goretzka was a teaser, aman who's greatest joy was watching her being driven to the edgewithout him even touching the part she was craving the most.

"Leon, please, we don't have time forthis," she whispered urgently, worried that his parents would wakeup, his mother would knock on the door with some breakfast served tothem or just call for them to go, spend the morning with them andshe'd be left hanging for the rest of the day.

It wouldn't be the first time if thathappened. Leon and his prolonged foreplays often lead to her beingleft high and dry because he had no time to finish her off. She'dhave no problem doing it herself but somehow it's always happened attimes when she didn't have the chance besides Leon loved the idea ofher hot and bothered and specifically asked her to just hold on forhim.

She did of course, each and every timeit's happened, she held on for him and Lord knew, it was more thanworth it because he made sure she was completely spent, satisfied andrelaxed by the time he was done with her.

"So impatient." He chuckled softlybefore he propped on his elbow and pulled her top over her head. Shewrapped her legs around his waist, heels pressing into his ass andlifted to him to show just how impatient she was indeed.

"I just want you bad," she musedwith a playful smile on her face, her fingertips teasingly travellingover the line of his spine. His back bowed just as she hoped,pressing his hardness against her middle and a low moan rippledthrough her. "And I don't want to risk your dad or mum walking inon us."

"Why, isn't the risk of that thespice to this?" He asked with a smug little grin, reaching to herbreast, kneading her firmly until she whimpered, her eyes flutteringclosed.

"You're so dirty," she mutteredwith a shaky voice before she reached for the edge of his underwearand pushed it down his ass. A small gasp burst from her when histhick dick fell against the inside of her thigh, painting her skinwith his own excitement.

"Not as dirty as the one begging forit." He tipped his head to the side, taking his shaft into hishand, brushing against her wet lips, over and over again, teasing herentrance. He watched her gaze darkening with lust, her cheeksflushing as she tried to hold on.

"Please," she whimpered before shecould even think about it. He admired hearing that word from her,hearing the desperation in her voice of just how much she wanted him.

"So beautiful," he growled with agravelly voice as he slowly entered her. She hissed quietly, hermuscles stretching around his thickness as he deliberately pushedbetween her walls. Her nails roamed over his back, leaving a path ofred lines behind, luring a quiet curse out from him when he thrustinto her all the way. "I love watching you getting so lost."

"Never lost when I'm with you." Shebreathed quickly biting the inside of her mouth when he pulled outalmost all the way and thrust into her hard. It was difficult to keepit quiet, even more so as he started building up his pace, faster andfaster, driving both of them closer to their climax.

He kissed down the line of her jaw, hislips pressing against the sweet spot at the side of her slim neckwhile his hands played over her body, touching every little part heknew was driving her crazy. She was following his lead, her own hipsbucking to him with need whilst her fingertips caressed, her nailsmarked, switching between light and hard.

"Fuck, Leon, I will..." He kissedher hard before the scream that shaped in the pit of her stomachalongside her orgasm could have escaped her lips. He was fucking herso hard, if not for the pleasure that blurred everything else, she'dhave worried that his parents were going to hear the creaking of thebed under them.

Her muscles clenched around him, almostmaking him completely immobile and he shot his hot load into her witha low growl that she swallowed, kissing him hungrily, guiding eachother through the moment of ecstasy.

"Do you think they heard?" Sheasked giddy after a couple of moments.

"I need a new bed here." He laughedout, planting a kiss on the side of her cheek.