Something Else - Mats Hummels

Warnings: explicit sexual content, name calling, throat grabbing, dirty talk, strong language

She was holding onto him for dear life. Her nails dug into his sides. Her lungs were running out of air, she was panting so heavily. Harder, harder, harder, each move, each clash of his body to hers was stronger and sent her higher on the path to the peak. Her screams filled the room and she barely recognized her own voice. Was this her at all? Was it Mats with her legs over his shoulders, hand firmly over her throat, growling the dirtiest things she's ever heard?

This was their first time together and she was ready for a nice, simple missionary that would likely leave her with no orgasm but she could help herself later. She wasn't shy when it came to giving herself orgasms because it rarely ever happened with men. They weren't terrible in bed but she got bored easily and her body needed just a little more attention and a little more force than what most were willing to give. Her friend one time had suggested to her to try and talk to her partner about trying different things but talking about sex, especially talking about how he couldn't get her off made her uncomfortable so it'd never happened.

When they've gotten together with Mats, she quickly accepted that she was in for another slow ride. She didn't mind it though. Mats was a wonderful man and she's fallen for him hard and fast. He was a man who listened, who gave her great advices but never pushed her to do anything, who had a terrible sense of humour that likely only the two of them understood, who cared for her deeply and was the most honest person she's ever known. Besides all of these wonderful things sex was secondary.

Naturally, she was anxious about their first night together but everything happened exactly how she imagined it. They were staying at her place, she knew Mats offered because one time she'd mentioned that she preferred her home for firsts because it made her feel safe. She appreciated this little consideration from his part.

After a light dinner while they talked about their day and their plans for the weekend, they washed the dishes in silence. She tried to pick up the conversation but Mats seemed to be lost in thoughts and it put her a little bit on the edge. It was an odd combination because whilst it looked like he was in his own little world, he also seemed to notice every little thing she did; like when she gasped embarrassingly loud as his fingertip brushed over her pulse point at her wrist; or when she flushed scarlet by her own thoughts at the moment he rolled the sleeves of his shirt up his arms.

He started out gentle, exactly what she was expecting. His lips were soft against hers, tasting, nibbling lightly, just exploring in tandem with his hands. Everything he did was so careful and soft, from the way he lead her to the bedroom to how he even took the time with unbuttoning her shirt, watching her face close.

There was something different in him though. His gaze was heavy on her and it made her self conscious a little bit. She wasn't used to having someone's 100% attention and it surely felt like Mats couldn't hear or see anything else.

His actions were painfully slow and left her hanging. It was a little bit like she was holding her breath, like he was making her hold her breath with all the measured moves, with all the butterfly kisses breathed over her slowly exposed bare skin. Usually, her partners were done in 15-20 minutes and that was with foreplay. Mats was on a different course though. Over 20 minutes passed and he was just about to take her pants off.

The anticipation was killing her and left her slightly breathless. His lips were soft over her thighs, altering between left and right but with his teeth grazing over her sensitive skin from time to time, the whole thing got a feeling of suspension, like she wasn't the only one was aiming for more.

Her limbs strained slightly as she waited, waited for more, waited for less, waited for the usual but she was less and less certain about what she could expect from him.