Try Harder - Dele Alli

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, public sex (sort of)

It was the last day of summer. It was weird to say that in the middle of July but that was the price of dating a football player. Whilst school only started in September for you, Dele already had to go back to work tomorrow. You didn't tell him but you sulked a little bit about it. All your friends had three, some even four month to enjoy the best part of the year while you've got a month if you were lucky and there were no national team tournaments – that was also not true this year. All you got in the end was two weeks.

"What's that frown on your face?" He asked, biting your shoulder playfully.

"Nothing," you lied through your teeth. This was your last night together and he really outdid himself with finding the right place to spend this little remaining time together, you didn't want to ruin the mood with your juvenile pouting.

You were on the top of a fancy hotel, the world under your feet, the city laying out in front of you like a beautifully lighted christmas tree. You were sitting in the jacuzzi, situated on the giant balcony. The sky above your head was as starry as the lights of the city allowed but at least you could see the Venus. Your friends were playing card in the room, giving you some privacy that you'd appreciate if not for your mood being screwed up completely.

"Liar." He clicked his tongue, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at your face. You were sitting in his lap, his cock constantly semi cock against your butt, promising a good time for later that you'd better enjoy because you wouldn't feel him for a good while with pre-season held overseas and even when back on the continent being too hectic to hope for more than a kiss on the lips. "Maybe I can help to erase that nasty frown from your face." There was something in his voice that made you turn your head to look at him. You knew that tone, he was up to something, most likely nothing holy.

You weren't wrong. His hand disappeared between your legs and cupped your sex, luring a gasp out of you.

"I've wanted you all evening," he whispered with a rough voice that sent a shiver over your spine. "Ever since I saw you in this." His free hand lifted the strap of the triangle bikini top you wore. "I know you wear it because you want me, too." He was not wrong, of course. It was a new piece, one you'd chosen with him on your mind. It was a tiny little piece that barely covered your round breasts and your perfectly shaped ass.

"We are not alone." You chuckled with a small shake of your head, your gaze moving to the living room, filled with your friends.

"I could just pull your bikini bottoms to the side, no one would even notice," he breathed against the soft spot of your neck, making you shudder. His teeth grazed over the tender skin and your eyes fluttered close, feeling the first wave of arousal gushing between your legs.

"Dele," you mumbled, your bottomlip slipping between your teeth, your eyes moving back to the people gathered only a few meters from you. His hand slid over your middle and a low growl rumbled over him.

"Fuck, I can feel your wetness even in the water," he grumbled, placing butterfly kisses over your shoulders. You had no intention to stop him, you just couldn't, he knew too well what you liked. "Just keep your eyes on them, baby." He pushed your bikini bottoms to the side and you felt his hardness pressing against your core.

"You're so bad," you mumbled under your breath but you couldn't say no to him. No, the exact opposite happened, you pushed back against him, craving his cock to thrust into your tightness and stretch your inner walls with that delicious ache as a result.

"Not as bad as you." He pushed into you, turning your head and kissing you full on the lips to swallow your scream that burst from you when he filled your pussy. "I can feel how much you love that we aren't alone," he said with a rough voice, his fingers digging into your hips as he started moving you. "You can't look away from them, knowing they could see any moment that I'm balls deep in you." His words were driving you crazy mainly because he was right, you loved this extra little risk he took with this. The idea that someone could see you in such indecent position boiled your blood in the best ways possible, lending you an extra amount of adrenalin. You moved to him, following his lead, the speed he dictated. "You love that, don't you?"

"Fuck, yes," you whimpered quietly, your eyes rolling back in your head. There was something so incredibly sinful and yet hot about the whole act, you felt like crawling out of your skin.

"Such a dirty little girl you are," he growled, his hand lightly wrapping around your throat as he pulled you back against his chest. For an outsider it must have looked quite innocent how you rested your head on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around your stomach. But this was far from innocent. With the change of position his cock kept brushing over your g-spot with each and every thrust and your lips opened for a scream that you struggled to hold back.

"Fuck, Dele," you whispered alerted when you saw one of your friend standing up and starting out. "We're going to mess the water up," you tried to say with trembling voice when his finger slipped into your panties and he rubbed your clit in small circles while he kept fucking you, the water around you waving with your movements.

"I'll just cum inside you then," he said in a low voice, tilting his hips, his free hand moving to your throat. You turned to kiss him the moment his fingers wrapped around your neck tight enough so your only air was his and he pushed inside you so deep, you could almost feel him in your belly.

Your orgasm took you over just as quickly as he'd built it, washing over you with a natural force that tensed your whole body. Your pussy clenched around him and he moaned into your mouth before his hips bucked against you, followed by his cum shooting into you.

"Hey guys, you okay out here?" Your friend leant out, holding onto the door.

"We are good. I'm trying to shake her up so she stops pouting." He placed a kiss on your cheek, his hand still lightly wrapped around your throat. You were panting softly, trying to gather your composure so you wouldn't give away what you were up to.

"Awh, does it work?" Your friend looked at you and you swallowed hard before clearing your throat, not trusting your voice entirely.

"Yeah, he's getting there," you said with a small laugh, Dele's eyebrows raising.

"Getting there, hm?" You could feel his cock throbbing in your pussy, hardening once again, against your still tender tissues. "I guess I will have to keep trying, hm?"

"I guess." You shrugged with a little innocent smile playing over your face as you swayed your hips.