Tied Up - Antoine Griezmann

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, light bondage, masturbation, oral (female)

She glanced at the bed one more time if everything was covered and hidden from the unknowing eyes before she closed the door behind her. Since the moving to Barcelona things have been tensed at best between Antoine and her.

He was completely caught up in being perfect, in pleasing the fans, pleasing the club, pleasing his teammates, pleasing pretty much anyone but her. From being priority she suddenly was pushed back to the end of the queue and if she wanted to be honest, it bothered her, a lot.

She knew he was stressed. She understood as well. She promised she wouldn't nag him but enough was enough. It's been a over a month since he'd last touched her and not because of the lack of trying from her part. Antoine was simply so caught up in this ordeal that he forgot about everything, including her needs and his own, as well. It was time for an intervention though and she was more than willing to open his eyes and remind him there were more important things than sucking everyone's cock when she could be sucking his.

She heard the car pulling to the yard and walked to the living room, and smiled to herself. This was going to work. If this didn't work, she was going to send him to a therapist because he'd sure need help.

"Hey babe," she tweeted when he walked into the house, duffle bag on his shoulder.

"Hey," he mumbled under his breath, heading towards the bedroom immediately, barely sparing her a glance when planting a kiss on her cheek. Her face pulled into a grimace before she swirled around to follow him. This was going to end tonight one way or another.

"I was thinking maybe we could do something tonight," she mused, leaning against the doorframe. Her legs crossed at the ankles, her silk robe opening seductively at the front, barely covering her full breasts, her bare legs peaking out, the curve of her ass almost on display.

"Maybe later," he told her, sitting to the bed. "I want to go through some of the videos coach gave me for the upcoming matches."

Her lips straightened into a thin line and if not for her plans, she'd have beaten him with those records. However, she did have plans so instead of violence she just smiled at him.

"Right." She nodded and hopped down next to him on the bed.

She laid down next to him, watching his back but he wasn't paying attention yet. With a purposely loud sigh, she opened her robe. The lingerie she bought was admittedly a little bit on the skimpy side of things. Her breasts were only held up by a strap between the two sides of the black lace transparent bodysuit she wore. The piece of clothe had no fabric at her middle, perfect for what she wanted to use it for.

"Fuck," she breathed softly, her hips lifting to her own touch when her fingers brushed over her bare pussy.

"What the... Oh... I... What are you doing?" Antoine swallowed hard, staring at her with wide eyes. She watched his throat working and smiled inwardly, she was on the right path. He could never say no to her playing with herself.

"A girl has needs, dear but go on, watch those tapes." She smiled at him sweetly, feeling a gush of wetness between her thighs when his hungry stare wandered over her nearly naked body.

"Needs I can help with, you mean," he growled, turning fully to her, kneeling between her legs. His eyes were stuck on her fingers now disappearing between her folds, building her pleasure.

"Can you though?" She whined and he grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand to his face, sucking on her fingers covered in her excitement.

He pulled her up and kissed her full on the lips, almost making her forget about her plans as he sucked her tongue into his mouth and massaged her with his own while his hand kneaded her breast. But she pulled herself together and pushed him on his back, never breaking away from the kiss. She ground to him, making both of the growl in their throat.