Roman Bürki - His First

Warnings: strong language, explicit sexual content, girl on girl, female-male-female, slight choking, female ejaculation, cum swapping

"Are you nervous?" Em asked casually as she laid back on the bed. She wore her best set of lingerie, a beautiful white lace one, same as mine except that mine was red.

"No." I chuckled with a roll of my eyes. My gaze wandered around the familiar walls, a picture of the two of us with Roman hang across and I smiled. "It's not my first ride with you and he's my best friend, I have no reason to be nervous."

"He's your best friend, you have every reason to be nervous." My friend snorted and I glared at her. Roman Bürki was my best friend ever since I knew my mind. We had a special relationship, the two of us.

"It's not like this is the first time we see each other naked." Whilst we've never once considered trying to be more than friends, he'd still been my first kiss and my first sexual encounter as well, simply because I trusted him more than I trusted anyone else. This time, I wanted to be his first at something for a change.

"I keep forgetting how filthy you two are," she commented, her index finger lightly brushing over my arm, leaving a trail of electricity behind. We were dirty, whenever neither of us had a partner, we winded up at each other's door, scratching the itch because what could be safer than fucking your best friend?

"You wanna start without the birthday boy and I'm the filthy?" I grinned and leant over her, my hand traced over her front, lips brushing to hers softly, just teasing. Her tongue slid over my lips slowly, my finger drew a path of over her waistline and she gasped against my mouth.

"You're definitely filthy." She whispered, her hand sneaked around my neck and she pulled me into a kiss and spread her legs a little bit. I bit her bottomlip, laughing against her lips about her eagerness. Her nails dag into the back of my neck and I hissed, gripping her hips before my hand slipped between her legs. She moaned when I pressed my hand flat against her mound, her wetness dampening the thin fabric of her panties.

I turned my head, left wet kisses down her jaw, every whimper sending another wave of wetness gushing between my own thighs. My teeth grazed over the sensitive spot between her collarbone and neck and I slid my hand into her knickers. My middle finger teased her slit and she lifted to my hand. I bit down hard, luring a groan out of her before my tongue darted against her skin and soothed the short lived ache.

"He's home." She muttered slightly out of breath when we heard the front door opened.

"Let him come." I smirked down at her and she cackled but it died down when my thumb flicked over her clit. "Fuck." She mumbled, her hips lifting to my hand unconsciously.

Almost painfully slowly, I slipped my finger into her hot pussy, following the rhythm of Roman's steps that got closer and closer. His shadow fell over us and I heard his steps halter. I curled my finger against Em's g-spot, earning a colourful bunch of panted cursing before I pulled my hand from her panties and knelt on the bed. I turned to Roman who stood in the door, jaws dropped to the floor and a smug smile played over my face before I beckoned him to me with a small nod of my head.

"Happy birthday, Ro," I mused, my finger that was just in my friend's cunt brushed over his mouth, painting her juices over his bottomlip.

"Indeed, happy fucking birthday to me!" He licked his lips where I'd just touched him, his gaze fell on Em, spread out in the middle of the bed, legs widened, an obvious wet spot in the middle of her panties. "Hey." He nodded to her, his eyes darkening as his gaze roamed over her full breasts to her flat stomach and long legs.

"Birthday," she beamed and knelt behind me, placing feather light kisses over my shoulder while she cupped my breasts and kneaded them firmly. My nipples tightened against her palms and I took a shaky breath, feeling my juices coating the insides of my thighs. Roman swallowed hard as he watched us, his erection obvious even against the fly of his jeans.