Loris Karius - No Strings

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language

The air was static, filled with expectation as they stumbled into the room. Their lips were sealed together, tongues fighting for dominance, hands everywhere, pushing clothes off, sneaking the touch of bare skin. Loris reached around her much smaller frame and picked her up with ease. Her legs wrapped around his waist instinctively, her arms around his neck as she kissed him hungrily, her hips lifted to his crotch, luring a moan out of both of them.

Another wave of wetness gushed out of her, soaking through her panties as he dropped her on the bed and crawled between her legs. She panted softly as his teeth grazed over her collarbone. His fingers hooked into the hem of her skirt and pulled down slowly as he placed open mouthed wet kisses over her front. Her back arched from the soft sheets under her as he kneaded her breasts with gentle but firm moves, pulling her nipples into tight little beads.

The skirt landed on the floor behind them. He spread her legs, his palm pressed against the inside of her thighs as he leant over her middle.

“I love this non panties policy.” He breathed against her wet core and a shudder run over her. She was burning up, her skin tingled all over with anticipation as she watched him. “So gorgeous.” His voice was low, it melted her to the bone. His blue eyes sparkled in the dim light leant by the full moon.

“Fuck.” She moaned, her muscles strained as his thumb and index finger separated her glistening lips and his tongue ran over her damp slit slowly. Her head fell back against the pillows and she clutched the sheets. Her heart was hammering so loud she could barely her anything else.

He took his time. There was no rush in any of his actions just a lazy enjoyment of making her whimper quietly. He growled deep in his throat as her hips lifted to his face, silently begging for more. His hands sneaked under her butt and lifted her to his face. Her breath was caught in her throat as his tongue pushed into her wetness then ran over her swollen lips and he kept altering between the speed, slow, fast, slow, fast, in and out, up and down. Sweat broke out on her skin, her body trembled under him. “Please.” That was all she could manage as the need in her grew to a nearly unbarable level. She reached towards him, her fingers tangled in his hair, desperate to keep him there, get him touch her where she needed it the most.

He moaned against her pussy, the vibration travelled through her core and forced another loud whimper out of her. He pulled on of his hand out from under her, still keeping her in place as he lapped her juices hungrily before he thrust two fingers into her. She gasped as his fingers stretched her tightness. His lips now finally touched her where she wanted him. His mouth wrapped around her clit and sucked on the little bud so hard stimultantly with the steady move of his fingers in her, there was no stopping her. She cried out as pleasure ripped through her, sent her body into a roller coaster as he caught as much of her juices as he could.

He waited for her body to settle a little bit before he kicked his pants off and moved up between her legs. His hardness pressed against her throbbing middle and despite of merely having her orgasm passed, she sneaked the contact again.

“Mine,” he whispered, his lips caressed the side of her cheek as he thrust into her with a swift move. They both growled as he stretched her muscles to the verge of painful. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he grabbed her leg and pulled it over his ass to get a better angle. He knew what he was doing, there was no doubt about it.

“No strings attached, remember?” Her voice was shaking as aftermath still shook her body and he started moving in her with a steady rhythm, pushing through her contacting muscles. He pulled himself up, his arms rested over either side of her face. A knee weakening smile appeared on his face as he stared down at her flushed face.

“Of course I remember.” He laughed softly as she dropped her other leg over his back as well and pulled him closer.

She couldn’t believe this was happening for real. It’d all started in such an unreal fashion. Not long ago she’d made the boldest move of her entire life, walked up to this man and asked him if he’d wanted to go back to her place to have some fun. She’d never been the one night stand type of girl, never even considered to have one. However, she’d had such a bad day and he’d kept gazing at her, his bottomlip stuck between his teeth. She’d had no idea what had gotten into her, maybe that one single shot was enough to move her out of her comfort zone, maybe it was those blue eyes that dazzled her but she surely didn’t regret the decision for even a single moment.

Her heels dug into his ass and he increased his spead. Their clammy bodies clashed again and again with more force as they chased their pleasure, tried to draw it out of each other. She arched to him, his lips found hers again and kissed her deeply. His fingers gribbed the side of her leg, bruising her, no doubt. She breathed heavily, her mind clouding with need as they raced towards the edge in perfect sync.

“So close again,” she mumbled with a trembling voice and he reached between them. His thumb brushed over her pulsing clit and she screamed out. Her muscles clamped down on him so hard he could barely keep up his pace and with a low growl shot his load into her after a couple of more thrusts into her clenching muscles.

“I love your idea of no strings, you know.” He panted softly with a smile as he took her hand and placed a small kiss on her finger that now was the keeper of the mark of his undying admiration for her, in the form of a pretty little diamond ring that he’d chosen her after a year those infamous ‘no strings attached’ words had left her lips.