Award Worthy - Federico Bernardeschi

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, daddy kink, spanking, squirting, throat grabbing

He was kissing her for so long and with so much passion, she was turning light headed. His hands were everywhere as they stumbled across the apartment, knocking objects off but not stopping for a single second.

The team just won Coppa Italia and Federico's energies were out of the roof. She could practically feel his happiness radiating around him, adrenalin rushing through her own veins, excitement taking over. She was so proud of him, he did so well when he got a chance to play and it showed on him, too; he was beaming.

They fell back on the bed with her on top of him. A giggle burst through her before she straddled him, her knees on either side of him. He grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back, making her bow slightly, her chest pushing forwards. He grinned up at her as he bit her perky nipple through her top while his hand slipped between them and under her skirt.

"Fuck," he growled deep in his throat when his fingers brushed over her bare middle. Her hips bucked to his hand. A blush sneaked into her cheeks. "You did it." Her only response was a little nod while a gasp rippled through her as his middle finger slipped between her wet folds. He'd told her not to wear panties for the match because it'd drive him crazy knowing she was there, waiting for him to take her. The idea had been terrifying at first but she did it either way and she had to admit, it did things to her, as well; namely she was even more ready for now than she'd be normally. "Such a good girl you are," he grinned up at her, his thumb brushing over her clit, making her body spasm in response. "You deserve to rewarded. Sit on my face, baby." He let go of her wrists, pulled his finger from her and lightly patted her ass while he sucked her juices off his finger.

"I... Ahm... Like... I'm not sure," she mumbled, her face now burning full force. She's never done something like that. Federico was pushing her boundaries day by day. He was kinky, he loved things she blushed by just the thought. But he also opened a whole new world for her; a world of pleasure and whilst she was struggling letting go of her natural shyness, she enjoyed everything he's done so far.

"Fai come dice il tuo paparino e forse ti lascerò venire stasera." A shudder ran over her as he talked his native language, the words rolling off his tongue with such ease and sensuality, she almost moaned. "Do as daddy says and I may let you come tonight," he repeated, patting her ass with a little more force this time.

She exhaled loud before she pulled herself up over his body and ended up right above his face, her legs on either side of his head. She was shaking lightly, hovering above him.

Followed by a dark chuckle Federico grabbed her by the waist and pulled her over his face. His tongue darted into her tunnel and she cursed under her breath. Her hands fell against the wall so she could balance herself.

"Oh my god," she whimpered, breathing heavy as he fed on her.

His hands were on her ass, using the leverage to keep her where he liked her. He was alternating his actions between fucking her with his tongue, touching her inner walls as deeply as he could and teasing the most sensitive part of her body, circling her clit but never touching. Her thighs quivered and she was quickly forgetting all self consciousness. He was damn good in that, making her forget about everything, her concerns, her self consciousness regarding her body, about sex in general. Everything was so axiomatic with him.

"Fuck my face, baby, don't hold back," he growled into her pussy, sending a shiver over her spine before his teeth grazed over her swollen folds.

"Fuck," she breathed, her hips swinging forwards. "Please." She wasn't quite sure what she was pleading him for but usually that was the case when it came to Federico Bernardeschi; she was begging him to grant her ultimate pleasure or to stop overriding him or both at the same time... Sometimes it was hard to make a difference.