Marco Asensio - Love Bites (So Do I)

Warnings: strong language, explicit sexual content, oral (male), female ejaculation, cheating

"God, Marco, could just one time let loose a little bit?" His girlfriend whined and actually stomped her feet. I stood not far from them, a snort escaping my mouth as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. They've been visiting a club for about 3 months now, each time, they ended up more and more miserable.

First I watched amused the way she'd wrapped him around her little finger with her cute act, typical beginning of a relationship for the type of women she was behaviour. I could tell she was fake, he couldn't. He'd done everything she'd asked for and of course, she's grown more and more demanding.

Over time I've grown not only tired but also annoyed by how stupid he was for letting her get away with anything. She's been criticizing everything he did or didn't do, from his choice of outfit to what he'd told to the press.

He was a good looking guy, a patient one, too from what I could tell because I'd have already told her to warmer places if I were in his shoes. On the top of everything, she was a leech, it was clear; constantly on her phone, posting pictures of them when it was clear it made him uncomfortable.

I wasn't a big football fan but I knew enough, such as he was having a hard time at his club, got constantly whistled whenever he stepped on the pitch. The last thing he needed was his girlfriend making public scenes or dragging his self confidence even more.

I watched his eyes darkening as she stomped away, his hands tightening into fists, his strongs jaws set, his lips in a straight line. This wasn't my business, I repeated to myself but then his gaze wandered to me briefly and I felt my core tighten with excitement.

With a flick of my wrist I drank my tequila up, knocked the glass against the wooden counter and started towards him. His eyes roamed over my body, I could see the hunger in his eyes when I put an extra swing to my hips and straightened my back just to push my breasts out a little more.

"Come on, pretty boy." I leant over him, hands resting on his chest, my lips nearly brushing the side of his cheek before my teeth grazed over his earlobe. "I'm gonna help you out."

He turned his head to face me, his mouth nearly brushing mine. A playful, promising smile played over my face as I ran my tongue teasingly over my lips and watched him swallow hard. Of course, he wanted this too. Of course, he wanted to bury himself into me just to forget about that stupid bitch for a while.

I gave him no time and grabbed him by the hand, started pulling him after me towards the storage room of the club. We cut through the crowd, clammy bodies pushing both of us, swaying from side to side but nothing could stop me from getting him alone. I've wanted him for far too long to let the chance pass and I was making both of us a favour.

My free hand pressed against the heavy metal door and pushed it open. I pulled him in with me, kicking the barrier between the crowd and us closed. My lips were on him before he could say a single word. He tasted like orange juice, mint and there was a faint aftermath of alcohol on the tip of his tongue but just barely.

"One time," I stated as we stumbled into one of the shelves, bottles knocked hard against each other before I grabbed him by the collar and pressed him against the wall, knocking the air out of him for a moment. The room was completely dark except for the dim light from the street.

"No more." He moaned into my mouth, his hands dropped to my ass, groaped, pulled my hips hard against his own and I gasped with his hardness pressing to my middle. My nails caught the back of his neck before I turned my head and left kisses down his jawline to his neck before I bit down hard enough to lure a growl out of him.