Everyone Should Know - Dele Alli

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language

The club's Christmas event was something she's always enjoyed before but the truth was she was bored out of her mind this time. Another part of that truth was that she was horny, so horny, she felt like crawling out of her skin. She couldn't pinpoint out whether the reason for that was that they had to go without for a shocking amount of time due to their responsibilities or because Dele in a suit simply kicked her hormone balance up but there she was, only being able to think of his cock sinking into her.

Her hand rested on his thigh, the same as on hers. It was one of those small thing she really loved in their relationship – always touching each other in some way, even if some time it was only a pinkie. This time though it was different. His hand felt heavy on her skin and it burnt and she wished she could get more.

Her fingers started a path north from his thigh. She felt him tensing up but it didn't stop her. Dele wasn't again some public games and he wasn't the only one who could have fun.

"Stop it," he growled under his breath but she didn't even look at him. She put on her most innocent expression and started a small talk with Eric about how much she loved skiing. Her hand didn't stop though, she kept moving upwards until she reached his bulge.

He groaned deep in his throat as she started stroking him under the table, a low noise only she could hear and a smirk spread over her face.

"There's just something so... mind blowing in it, like you just go kaboom, right?" She kept up the conversation completely fine, her face remaining neutral even when she felt him hardening against her palm.

"I really love it but you know, can't due to contract and all," Eric explained with a sigh.

"Don't make me take you home and punish you," Dele said in a low voice as he leant close to her, his fingers grabbing her by the back of the neck. For an outsider it was just a kind touch but she felt the extra pressure he put into the action and felt her panties soaking through. She loved when he got riled up, it always resulted in her screaming her lungs out with him fucking her so good she could barely feel her legs for days.

"Yeah, I know. There are too many things you can't do, really." She sighed while typing out a message with her free hand.

"You look strained?" Eric moved his eyes to Dele who just read her message. 'I've never wanted anyone fuck me this badly.'

"Get up," he barked but she didn't have time to follow the order because he grabbed her by the elbow and pulled her up before she could even move. "We gotta go home."

"Why?" Eric frowned and she glanced away, feeling her cheeks warming up.

"Why do you think?" Harry chuckled quietly.

"Oh..." Eric gaped when the realization hit him.

"Oh my god," she growled, realizing now all of them knew just what they were going to do.

"Yeah, there'll be a lot of that," Dele stated as he started out, not giving a single damn about his friends knowing he was minutes away from fucking her six ways from Sunday.

"Can you go slower?" She complained, not used to wearing heels and barely able to keep up with him. He didn't answer though, only tightened his hold on her. Oh, she would feel what was coming just fine for a good few days, she realized. "Where are we going? I thought we were going home but –"

"But you want my cock so bad you had to start playing so now you'll get what you wanted because I wouldn't want you to wait, darlin'," he explained before pushing her into a storage room. "Bend and grab the shelf," he instructed and she blinked at him. Anyone could walk by and see them or hear them. It was his work place after all... And she was a loud one. In the meantime, she could already feel her arousal pooling between her legs. "Don't make me say it again, sweetheart because if I have to, I'll fuck you but you won't get to cum." She swallowed hard but nodded and turned around, grabbed the cold metal shelf in front of her as she bent, pushing her ass up into the air. "It's been too long since I could fill your pussy, hm?" He grumbled as he pushed her dress up her ass and gathered it around her waist. His finger played over her soaked middle and she shivered.

"Way too long," she mewled, pushing back to his touch. She craved him so much, it was driving her insane. There'd never been anyone she'd wanted as bad as she wanted Dele. He's been something else from day one.

"Tell me how much you want it." He thrust a finger into her pussy, showing her panties aside as he did.

"More than anything, I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk out of here," she whimpered, moving back to his hand, seeking more. "Please, Dele, don't tease."

"I fucking love hearing you beg," he grunted, and sure enough she heard his pants hitting the floor. She couldn't help but glance over shoulder, seeing his cock in one hand while the other was disappeared between her legs. "Ask for it, babe."

"Fuck, please, Dele, fuck me, hard," she pleaded, licking her lips unconsciously as she watched him palming himself.

"Such a hungry one you are," he chuckled darkly. His finger disappeared from inside her and his cock pressed against her entrance. She pushed back to him, immediately, not even waiting for him. "Darlin' –" he said in a low voice as he leant over her, his breathe tickling the side of her cheek. "Hold on tight," he warned before he straightened up. She was about to say something witty but then he pulled back and thrust so hard into her, her eyes widened. "No need to be quiet, let them all hear just how much you love my cock, doll." His hand landed on her ass and she cried out. Her fingers wrapped around the shelf tightly as he fucked her so hard, she could almost feel him in her belly.

"Oh my god, Dele!" She screamed, her body shaking by taking him over and over again. Her legs barely held her up, she swayed forwards with each violent clash of their bodies.

"Fuck, yes, babe, scream for me." He grabbed her hips and thrust into her violently over and over again, with a tiny move, angled his hips and his cock brushed over her g-spot over and over again.

"Fucking hell, Dele, god, I can't, fuck, please, I will," she chanted incoherently.

"Yes, fuck, yes, come on, sweetheart, cum over my cock." His hand fell between her legs and for a second she thought she was going to faint when he tapped his index and middle finger against her clit. "Come on, let it go," he growled, and her vision blurred for a moment as her pleasure hit her. She could hear him cursing above her and felt him shot into her in seconds, his grip tightening around her waist, leaving bruises on her skin no doubt.

"Fuck," she panted, her head resting on her forearm, still holding onto the shelf.

"We are not done," he vowed, pulling out of her and getting himself together. "But gotta get home somehow," he added before pulling her dress back into place. "You should straighten up, darlin'." He laughed when she didn't move.

"I'm not sure I can move," she whined, feeling like all of her muscles turned into jelly.

"Tsk, come on." He unlaced her fingers from the shelf and scooped her up in his arms. "Don't think this gets you out of what comes when we get home."

"You come? I come? We come?" She cackled, floating on the endorphins wave.

"Smartass." He laughed out, kicking the door open only to walk into the old janitor. "Hi," Dele blurted with a sheepish laugh. "Merry Christmas."

"It sure is merry for you, too." The old man chuckled lightly before going on his way with a grin on his face still.

"Oh my god!" She buried her face into his chest.

"At least he knows too that you love my cock," he joked, walking towards the exit.

"Shut up! Not everyone needs to know that!"

"I think you're wrong. It's definitely an information everyone should know. Maybe I should post it on Instagram –"

"You won't get any when we get home if you're like that!"

"As if you could say no."

"I could try!"

"And then fail."

"Smug bastard."

"And you love it." He shrugged lightly, putting her down so he could open the door to the car.

"I do." She placed a small kiss on his back. "I really do."