Distress - Harry Winks

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, spanking, choking

"What did you just say?" There was something in Harry's tone that you should have heard, something unusually irritated or annoyed or... His voice was deeper than usually and there was an edge to it. But you were too busy being annoyed yourself and it flew by your head, or better put by your ears.

It was one of those days. Your morning had been screwed up when you'd had to rush to work on your day off to deal with an emergency then an idiot had nearly run into your car on the way home and on top of it there'd been rumours circling on the internet about Harry cheating on you. Of course, it was nonsense. He was not cheating. You knew that. Yet, somehow it really put you on the edge upon everything else.

You've been going about it for a good two hours now and admittedly, your tone got more and more accusing, your words turning quite bitter.

"I said I know you could do better than me –" you repeated with a glare on your face. You've got it all the time; you weren't pretty enough, you were a spoilt brat, coming from a rich family, your work worth nothing because you'd sure got the job because of your name and anyway, why were you even working and neglecting poor little Harry. You should be more supportive of him because it was clear you didn't like football but why the hell you were there on all matches, you attention seeking little bitch. And once again, you weren't pretty enough. " – find a fancy model who is good enough for you, gorgeous enough, one you don't have to cheat on because they are so ugly and awful –"

"Shut your mouth," he growled and your brows knitted, blood rushing into your cheeks.

"Excuse me?" You raised your voice, taken aback by his words. You weren't used to such talk from him.

"You listen to me now." He stood up, approaching you with two long strides and grabbing your jaw. "You've been riling yourself up over nothing and I'm not going to wait for you to get to the point of actually accusing me with cheating because I know you and that's exactly what would happen in no time –"

"Would I be right?" You narrowed your eyes, pulling away from his hold. "Are they onto something? I saw you with that model a couple of weeks ago. What was her name –"

"That's enough," he interrupted and grabbed your arm roughly, pushing you face down on the table behind you as he spun you around. "I know you've had a rough day but that's no reason to be a bitch with me." You could feel his bulge pressing against your backside and a rush of excitement shook your body. His breath tickled the side of your face. His fingers dug into your wrists and you fidgeted under him.

"Let me go," you hissed through your teeth.

"Did you calm down?" He asked with a straight voice.

"I am fucking calm, Harry," you snarled, wriggling more in his hold.

"I don't think so," he replied and your panties were gone. "I think you need some help to calm down." His finger thrust into your pussy and you moaned, biting back a cuss. This was unlike him but god, there was something so hot in the way he claimed you now... claimed you... Was that what he was doing?

"Are you turning into a caveman?"

"If that's what you need," he said, his thumb brushing over your clit. A wave of wetness gushed between your legs and you whimpered. "I feel like I have to prove myself and whilst I don't like you questioning my love or loyalty for you, I'm more than ready to show you who is the only woman I want to call mine."

And Lord, he hadn't been lying about being ready and eager to prove himself and his feelings. Nearly an hour and three orgasms later, you were still spread out with your front on the table. Your legs barely kept you up at this point. Harry's tongue slid between your folds, licking you from your entrance all the way to your butthole. The inside of your thighs quivered, your muscles ached. You were still high on your previous climax when he'd started feeding on you, not giving a single second of break.

His hand landed on your ass and you cried out, the burning sensation travelling all the way to your throbbing core and your pleasure squirted over his face. Your knees nearly buckled under you but he caught you, standing from behind you and leaning over your back.

"No one tastes as fucking good as you," he said with a hoarse voice, grabbing you by the chin and kissing you full on the lips. It was rushed and hungry and you were responding in the same manner. You wanted him possibly more than any time before. His hand slipped down to your throat and held you tight as he slammed into you hard enough so that your feet lifted from the floor. Your eyes rolled back in your head when he entered you, tilting his hips so that he could go as deep as possible. "And no one feels as fucking good as you." He started fucking you so rough all you could do was scream over and over again until your throat turned completely soar. The table was knocked against the wall as he slammed into you powerfully repeatedly. "Because I don't want anyone else but you." He growled, biting your shoulder, his free hand falling to between your legs and rubbing your clit whilst slamming into you. "No one but you so don't ever fucking question that. Do you understand?"

"Fuck, yeah!" You screamed out, your body spiralling out of control, falling and falling in his arms, pulling him with you as your muscles clamped down on him.

"Now I think you calmed down," he noted with a gravelly voice, placing small kisses over your shoulder.

"I think so, too," you agreed, panting heavily, your body trembling by the aftermath of your several orgasms. "I love your ways of distressing me."

"Glad to hear." He laughed out. "But I meant it. I don't want anyone else and don't ever question that." You nodded, knowing you were stupid to rile yourself up anyway. Rumours were rumours and nothing more, you should remember that because Harry has sure never given you a reason not to trust him.