Fox In Heat - Antoine Griezmann

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language

She was sitting on the couch; a book in her hands, her feet in Antoine's lap, his fingers resting lightly on her ankle. It was pouring down outside. Rain. Not snow. She didn't like the grey autumn days but somehow today was different.

The kids were napping. The house was quiet besides the quiet murmuring of the tv in the background and the rain drops knocking on the window.

She propped her elbow on the back of the couch and lightly stroked Antoine's hair. She loved that finally he listened to her begs and actually started growing it longer, moving on from the terrible werewolf look what only Mia'd found cute. His locks curled around her finger and she smiled, just reading on, getting lost in her book.

A low growl rippled through Antoine and she looked up, eyebrow raised. A smirk lifted her lips when she saw the look on his face. She moved her hand so that her nails lightly caught the back of his neck and watched his spine tensing.

"You little tease," he whispered with a voice coloured with lust before he gripped her ankle and pulled him into his lap. The book fell from her hand by the unexpected move, hitting the carpet with a loud thud, both of them freezing, listening if either of the kids woke up. "Shhh!" He gave her a disapproving look after a couple of moments when they could be sure none of their children woke up.

"I'm not the one unable not to make noises like a fox in heat," she pointed out the fact that he was the louder from the two of them. There was always a point when he just couldn't hold back some kind of weird little noise from his throat that reminded her of the screams of the foxes around the woods at her grandparents' weekend house.

"I'm not a fox!" He glared at her.

"Not just a fox but a fox in heat, you horny little thing." She kissed him, lifting to his bulge. She could feel him hardening under her and glanced at the clock on the wall behind him. "Just a quicky."

"You're so romantic." He chuckled. His hands played over her ribs at her sides before he gripped her hips. "Just a quicky." He pulled her hard against him, a soft moan ripping through her when he thrust into her through her clothes. She missed the times when they could fuck around the house wherever they liked, whenever they liked but there was sure a certain charm to sneaking around and finding stolen moments like this.

Her hands travelled over his front and under his shirt, nails playing over his waistline. His eyes fluttered close. She could feel the goosebumps under her fingertips.

He pulled her down to him, his lips brushing over hers. His hand slipped under the hem of her training pants but he was not messing around like she did. His fingers slipped into her panties, a low growl rumbling through him when he felt her wetness against his skin.

"I freaking love feeling how much you want it," he said in a low voice, teasing her entrance. She shivered by the contact, her own hand slipping into this pants and into his boxers, her palm pressing against his hardness.

His arousal smeared over her skin. They both swallowed a louder moan. She bent down to kiss him while moving to his hand and palming him slowly.

"I want you, Anto," she whispered, her voice breathy with need.

"Who am I to say no to that?" He grinned up at her cheekily, pulling his hand from her pants and licking them clean. "Just lift a little," he instructed, tugging on the hem of her training pants.

"I don't think that will work," she mumbled but lifted regardless, letting him try to get her out of the pants.

"No, you're right. Ahm, okay, just get on your back." He moved without waiting for her to have time to react and she fell back on the couch. "Shit, I'm sorry, babe." He cackled, staring at her with her legs open wide, in the air.

"Classy, as always." She laughed, pushing her pants off her legs, Antoine grabbing it at the feet and pulling it off her completely.

"The classiest," he whispered with a husky voice as he moved to between her legs.

She kicked his pants off with her heels, her legs wrapping around his waist.

"Try to stay quiet now," he warned with a serious look on his face when pulling her panties to the side. Before she could reply, he thrust into her and her back bowed from the couch, pressing her chest to his.

"I'm not the loud... fuck," she moaned loud when he tilted his hips and pushed her legs higher in the air. She pushed her hand against her mouth, biting down to hold the noises back. It was difficult when he was hitting the exact spot her body loved so much.

"Not loud, hm?" He grinned down at her smugly, pushing into her so hard, she saw stars in front of her eyes. She was getting so close, so quickly. Her belly pulled tight in the familiar way and she could almost feel her pleasure just a reach away when... "Fuck! Damn! Shit!" Antoine cursed when his leg fell from the couch, and quick enough, they both found themselves on the floor.

"Shhh!" She stared at him, frozen once again, praying neither of the kids woke up, especially not Mia. "Just..." She put her hand in front of her lips in a hushing motion.

"That was close," he said with a giggle after a couple of moments.

"I can't believe you did that." She laughed.

"We can still get away with it though." He was right, they could.

"Buckle up, babe, this is my ride now," she stated, pressing her lips to his before she started moving on top of him. There was no gentleness now, no wasting time. She knew what she wanted and went for it, her hand falling between them, her fingers playing over the little bud between her legs.

"Jouis pour moi. ," he growled the familiar words, switching to his native language when hitting the peak of his pleasure and they found release in each other's arms and sure enough, Antoine once again sounded like a fox in heat, but now more like a strangled one because he tried his best to hold back.

"That noise." She cackled, dropping her head on his shoulder.

"Shut up!" He smacked her ass playfully, making both of them hiss when it resulted in her moving on top of him, an aftermath shaking her body. "I'm not a fox!"

"I'll record it next time." She grinned, pecking a kiss on his lips.