Roman Bürki - One More Night

Warnings: strong language, explicit sexual content, name calling, throat grabbing, spanking, breast slapping (still dunno if this is an existing warning), oral (female), female ejaculation

You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war.

You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door.

Her body shook with laughter and she reached for the glass of wine sitting in front of her. Tomas was new at her small company and she was beyond happy that she decided to hire him. He was funny in an effortless way, his brain sharp and his imagination knew no limits; the perfect man to run the marketing division, breathing new life into the slightly rusty machine. He was also easy on the eyes, and just as much as a flirt as her. Yet, it was comforting for her to know he was engaged and very much in love with his stunning fiance. She was far from ready to start anything new, especially with an employee.

Her last relationship had been like a roller coaster and she was still lightheaded by all the twists and turns. She wiped a tear from the corner of her eye and took a sip of her drink, the rich, thick flavour felt like velvet against her tongue and she moaned quietly.

"Good evening." Roman hopped down next to her and her spine snapped straight immediately. Her core throbbed right away, pulsed with need as her eyes took him in and the sudden wave of lust was only fuelled by the rage that accompanied it. His white shirt hugged his perfectly built upper body mouthwateringly, leaving his thick tattooed arms uncovered, reminding her of how easily he could just lift her and throw her around in bed or against the wall when the mood hit.

"Goodbye, Roman," she hissed through her teeth, her fingers tightened around the bottom of the glass and she placed it back on the table in fear that she might break it.

"Please, you clearly don't want it, seeing how excited you are to see me again." He smirked at her as his eyes dropped to her chest. Her gaze followed the direction of his and she growled quietly when she realized her nipples pressed against the thin fabric of her dress, leaving no doubt he still had the same affect on her as before.

"Not as excited as your are though." She mirrored his expression, her gaze falling to his lap, not even his jeans thick enough to hide his bulge.

This was the exact problem they had; their chemistry was off the charts to the point she always felt like her skin was too tight for the unbarable want he put inside her. She lost her mind around him, did things she'd never even consider, he brought the best and worst out of her, turned her inside out. He was her kryptonite.

"So you are her newest victim, hm?" Roman turned to Tomas who now sat at the other side of the table, clearly uncomfortable in the unexpected situation. He was about to reply but she cut him off before a single sound could leave his lips. If Roman wanted to think she was already onto a new man so shall be it. Truth was, she couldn't even look at a man without thinking of the bastard with the chocolate eyes, the filthy mouth and the mean grip. However, there was no way she'd admit to it.

"And where is yours? No Barbie for tonight?" She asked, venom soaking through her voice. There was something about those fake girls that really made her itch. She was a very acceptive person, truly as long as those whores weren't all over her man who acted like a kid during Christmas by all the attention.

"You look like a good guy," Roman said to Tomas, ignoring her comment. Her lips twitched with annoyance, the edge in his voice made her wary of what was he planning. "So I'm telling you now, be careful with this one, she has serious problems with keeping her legs closed."

"At least I know who I open my legs to, unlike some who can't even tell the Barbies apart," she snorted and took a big sip of her wine.

He still couldn't let go of the idea that she cheated. It'd all started when his best friend mentioned to him that she'd been seen out and about with some dude and that they'd been getting cozy. That man had been on of her best friends, who'd travelled acrossed the ocean just so he could meet the famous Roman who'd managed to shake her up from her Sleeping Beauty state.