Paulo Dybala - All That Matters

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language

Paulo dropped his bag by the door as he stepped into his house. He was still buzzying by what’d just happened. They’d made it through to the semi-finals and all because he’d scored a hattrick. Adrenalin still pumped through his veins, he was as alive as not since they’d made it to the final last year. He felt it in his bones that they could make it this time around.

He started towards the bedroom to look for his girlfriend when he noticed her from the corner of his eyes. She was snuggled up on the couch, wearing his jersey. Her hair spread over her face and she looked almost too adorable for him to wake her up. He walked around the couch and sat in front of her. His finger lightly brushed over her bare arm but she didn’t even move an inch.

A smile spread over his face as he continued just lightly stroking her, from her ankle up to her arms and back down. It was slowly, anticipation slowly building, like how the match started. Nothing had happened in the first half an hour, both of the teams played for waiting out the other. It had been difficult, his teammates kept telling him to just wait, and wait until Manchester would make a mistake but he wasn’t the patient type.

Paulo blew a soft kiss on her lips as he brushed her hair out of her face and she turned on her back with a small whimper. He chuckled quietly by her position, her legs spread out wide, one on the back of the couch, the other now resting in his lap.

Of course he grew restless, just like it’d happened during the match. Patience was a virtue, not his though. His index finger lightly brushed over her middle and she sighed contently, her lips parting in a way that made his cock press against his fly even more.

The first goal had come out of the blue. He’d had enough of messing around, tackled Pogba and made a run for it. His hand slipped into her panties, a low growl rumbled through his body when he felt her wetness against his fingers. He stroked her lightly, the same way as he’d gotten the ball into the net, with the softest of touches. Her back arched from the couch, her hips lifted to his hand involuntarily and he bit his bottomlip. His finger slipped into her hole and she moaned softly, his thumb made small circles over her clit. He could feel her thigh quiever against his hand and he curled his finger in her, right against the spot he knew drove her crazy.

“Fuck,” she moaned loud as her orgasm washed over her, her muscles tightened around his fingers. Her eyes sprang open as she panted softly, and she fell back against the cushions.

“I love how deep you can sleep.” He laughed before he pulled his hand from her knickers and licked his finger clean. Her face was flushed and turned into an even darker shade of red as she watched him.

“I’m such a slut during my sleep,” she mumbled, rubbed her eyes to clear her vision.

“I like it.” He grinned and leant over her, his mouth softly pressed to hers, his tongue swept over her lips and she opened with a small gasp.

“You were amazing tonight,” she breathed softly, her hands tugging at the hem of his shirt. Paulo pulled back for a brief moment, pulled it over his head and let it drop besides him. She licked her lips as her eyes took in his perfectly toned chest and his dick jumped against his jeans. If only she could wrap her mind around what she was doing to him.

“You think so?” He smiled at her a little smug before his fingers hooked into her panties. She lifted her butt and the piece of clothing landed next to his shirt.

“Fishing for compliments?” She whelped as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into his lap. Her soaked middle pressed against his bulge and they groaned quietly in union.

“Fishing for something completely else,” he replied as he pulled her harder against his body. Her head fell back as the rough fabric brushed over sensitive folds. “Off the shirt,” he said with a lightly commanding tone as he placed open mouthed kisses down the line of her jaw to her neck and sucked lightly at the soft spot that drove her crazy. She needed no more encouragement, and his jersey followed the rest of the clothes that laid next to them.

A low groan rumbled throw his chest when her full breasts came to his view and he sucked one of her nipple into his mouth. His fingers dag into her waist, not letting up, just like he couldn’t stop running forwards even after he scored for the first time. His mind closed in on one aim, to do more, to get more, to make sure he reached his aim.

Her fingers tangled in his hair as she held onto him, shamelessly riding him through his jeans. He loved that about her, that she had no restraints if he got her to the right set of mind. She was like him, knew what she wanted and nothing could stop her. His hand slipped to her buttocks and he lifted his hips to meet hers, her moans and whimpers sent shivers upon shivers over his spine. He switched to her other nipples, swirled his tongue around the little bud, pulled it between his teeth lightly. Her nails dag into the back of his neck as she hurried towards another orgasm.

He would never forget the second goal, how he noticed that De Gea had been out of the goal, and from an impossible distant he’d given it a shot. He couldn’t even dream about the ball touching the net and yet, it’d been a screamer.

“Oh my god, so close, Paulo, please,” she panted, her eyes rolled back into her head and he grunted as he watched her, so lost, so perfect in his arms. He let go of her nipple and pulled her into a deep kiss, his tongue slipped between her lips, his hand held her tight by the back of her head as he pulled her over and over again against his hardness. He could feel the moment when she got to the very edge, just like when the ball landed first a breath away from the goalline then rolled in by a light breeze.

She screamed into his mouth, her body trembled against his. Paulo quickly laid her on her back, pushed his pants down his thighs and thrusted into her pulsing hotness. The third goal had been bornt in a rush, just him running down the wing, not caring about anything anymore but to set the result into stone.

“Harder, god, harder,” she chanted under him as her nails raked over his back, chasing him into a frenzy and he swang his hips hard against hers. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her heels dag into his ass. Sweat broke out around his temple as he fucked her hard and fast, getting lost in the sensations, her slippery wetness catching his cock more and more with each move.

He bit her shoulder as he tried to hold on when he felt his balls tightening. She yelped, her nails so deep in his back, she might even shred blood. He breathed heavily, his vision slightly blurry, the craziness of the night, the perfect hattrick, only could be better if he felt her clenching around him, milking him for all he was worth for.

He tilted his hips, the slight change of position was enough to lure a scream out of her. His dick was so deep in her, he could feel himself nudging against her cervix, his pubic bone clashed against her clit with each move he made. Her spine snapped straight for a moment before she came undone, tightening around him hard, squeezing him until he could do nothing but shot his load into her.

“I love it when you win like that,” she said with a soft voice, laughter hiding in her tone and he looked at her.

“You’re the crown on every victory.” He smiled and brushed his lips softly over hers.

“You can be so corny.” She chuckled lightly but he didn’t care if she thought so, all that mattered was right there in front of him, in the result and in her eyes.