Fun Day - Julian Draxler

Warnings: strong language, explicit sexual content, light bondage (for him)

The feather in her hand lightly traced over his naked chest. She was lucky he was such a heavy sleeper, she was also lucky they've agreed a long time ago it was all right to do things like this while one of them was asleep. She could tie him up and Julian hadn't even stirred. She'd been planning this for a long time and had the date chosen as well. It was difficult to find a day with both of them having a day off, a day when they could be just lazy or in this case naughty and neither of them would have to go to training, to meeting or anywhere at all.

She watched his chest rising a little quicker as the soft piece trailed over his bare skin. Goosebumps appeared over his arms, his nipples hardened as she made a small circle around them with the feather. He made a soft grumbling noise and pulled on the restraints. She used a soft burgundy coloured rope what she specifically bought for this purpose online. His muscles flexed as he tried again in his slip, likely trying to get rid of the tiny tickling feeling. She smiled, lifting her hand and slowly drawing a line over his biceps, one and then the other.

There was something peaceful in just watching him in his sleep, watching his reactions, not controlled. She pushed herself up on her knees and moved between his legs, sat back on her heels. The feather lightly moved over his waistline and his hips bucked towards her. She couldn't help but lick her lips as she watched his cock jumping against his boxers. His breathing hitched as she played with him and she leant over him, breathing a gentle kiss over his lips.

She put the feather aside, her hand softly stroked his hardening dick through his underwear whilst she breathed tiny kisses over his neck. Julian had a soft spot, or he had more but one of those that could really sat him off was his pulse point. One time she almost made him come just by teasing him there.

He was thrashing lightly under her as her teeth sank into the soft spot and she sucked hard before her tongue darted out to sooth the ache. She rubbed him harder, feeling the wet patch against the fabric under her hand, a satisfied smile playing over her lips.

She patted a small kiss on his lips before she covered his front in tiny butterfly touches of her mouth until she got to her aim. She pulled his boxers down his muscular thighs and watched his erection springing free. She leant over him, her fingers lightly wrapping around the base. She slowly swirled her tongue around the tip, a quiet moan ripping through her as she tasted his excitement spreading over in her mouth.

She licked over the long, thick vein and watched his hips lifting into the air, seeking more. Her lips wrapped around the tip, still just teasing, still just using her tongue, making small circles over the sensitive head whilst her hand did the rest of the job. Her hold on him got firmer as he pulled harder on the ropes and she sucked him hard in response. He groaned in his sleep, thrusting into her mouth and she let him slip further down.

His cock swelled against her tongue and she moaned around him, feeling her own excitement catching the inside of her thighs as her legs rubbed together. She loved seeing him like this, it was actually one of the ultimate turn on for her to have Julian losing control, being so utterly in need by her doing.

She dipped further down over his dick, her hand covering the base, moving in perfect rhythm with her mouth. She found a good pace, one that allowed her to enjoy how he throbbed against her tongue, one that put him on the edge but not over. She was in no rush. His masculine, strong taste was delicious. Her hand dropped between her legs and she started teasing herself, her nails lightly tracing over her wet folds, never pushing further, just small touches to push her even closer to the edge.

She took a deep breath and let his hardness slip into her throat, pushing her gag reflex aside she just swallowed hard around him. Her tongue pressed against his balls. Her eyes slightly tearful as she struggled for a moment to breath but she pushed through, thrusting a finger in her pussy as he moved to her face.

"Fuck," he grunted, his eyes fluttering open. "Holy... Oh my god..." He cursed as he blinked rapidly trying to process the picture of her in front of him, her mouth full of his cock and the sensations taking over his body.

She moaned around him, watching his eyes roll back as the sound travelled through his entire being before she started moving again, keeping a perfect rhythm, up and down, let go and swallow. He was writhing as she pushed him closer and closer to the edge, his sleepy reactions now sharp, and he was tugging on the ropes.

"Let me touch you, fuck, babe, please." He was close, she could feel it as he pulsed against her tongue. She let go of him, his dick popping free of her mouth loudly and she smirked up at him.

"Sorry, lover boy, this is my rodeo." She blew a kiss over the tip and he swore colourfully under his breath. She pulled herself up, her legs on either side of his hips and pressed her drenched middle to him.

"Just sucking your cock makes me this wet..." She breathed against the side of his cheek as she rubbed her pussy over his hardness teasingly, not letting him slip into her. "Just having your dick down my throat makes me dripping." Her hand fell between them and she took a hold of him, rubbing him against her entrance.

"Jesus... Fuck, please..." He groaned, sweat breaking out above his brows. His legs flexed against hers and he thrust into her palm.

"Love it when you beg, there's something so incredibly hot about it. Say it again," she whispered, her lips brushing over his jaw as she kept rubbing him against her wet middle.

"Fuck, please, please, just fuck me finally," he growled, his fingers clinging the ropes as he tried to hold back.

She let his cock slip into her slowly, taking her time to slide over him as she placed her hands over his abdomen and pushed herself up.

"Fuck... You're so beautiful," he mumbled through hazy gaze as he stared up at her when he was buried in her all the way.

She started moving, alternating between swaying her hips from side to side, having him touch every little hidden nerve, every little part of her and moving up and down over him, taking more, taking less, driving him mad by not giving him a chance to know what to expect next.

Her own breathing turned ragged as she rode him. Her hands lifted to her breasts and started playing herself, kneading her tits firmly, pulling her nipples hard until her head fell back and her core pulsed with need.

"Dammit, babe, untie me, let me make you feel good," he was practically begging as he watched her playing with herself.

"Nice try but no." She chuckled slightly out of breath as she pinched her nipples so hard, her eyes teared up slightly.

"Holy... Go on then, bet you imagine it's my teeth sinking into your soft skin, right?" He asked in a low voice as he started meeting her body, his hips clashing hard against hers. "It's my hands you feel as you touch yourself, my fingers digging into your flesh."

"Fuck, Julian, don't stop," she panted as she picked her pace up and met his moves harder and harder. Her belly tightened and her hand dropped between her legs, finding the pulsing bead, rubbing hard.

"You're gonna make yourself come over my cock, hm? Wanna milk me with that tight little pussy of yours?" His words were pushing her further and further towards the edge. "Come on, babe, give it to me, you know I love feeling you coming all over me." She cried out, her body spasming as her climax ran over her, shaking every cell in her body. Her head fell back, her breasts pushed upwards and she clamped down on him so tight he had no choice but shoot his hot load into her.

"Fuck," she breathed, dropping her head on his chest.

"Indeed." He chuckled, trying to catch his breath as well.

She reached up and quickly untied his hands before she rolled off him, pulling him with her. She rubbed his wrists, getting his circulation back again, placing small kisses over his lightly bruised skin.

"You have a skin like a baby." She laughed softly as she reached behind her and grabbed the cream from the nightstand.

"You should be used to that by now." He pouted, not taking it lightly she's always found it amusing how easily he got marked, one scratch of her nail, one tiny little bite.

"You know I love it." She kissed him softly as she rubbed the cream into his skin, her fingers working him slowly.

"I hope you know it's my turn now," he mumbled against her lips with a smile playing over his face.

"Of course." She laughed softly, knowing they were in for a fun day.