6* two years later

The boys were having a party. Robin loved them, they were her brothers. But cut that shit out sometimes.

The only time Robin talks the most is when she sings.

Robin couldn't take much more of the loud noise and grinding, so she left after telling her brothers she wasn't trying to be an aunt anytime soon.

She went to the roof, through her window and sat down. Vodka and Orange Juice in her cup and a straw.

She thought about tomorrow. Touring. Around the world. This'll be the second time she went touring. She opened her phone and posted a photo. She's been interested on photography since she was ten.

 She's been interested on photography since she was ten

silentkuwonu: hope y'all ready for me. i'm bout to live on a bus for y'all.

@theaustinporter: Where'd you go?

@zionkuwonu: Come back.

@elomkuwonu: @zionkuwonu Cut it out with the headassry. She gone.

@brandon_arreaga: Tag

@goodvibesbiatch: Tf.

@silentkuwonu: Nooo. @brandon_arreaga hide n go seek.

@slayyyyed: sing for me.

@brandon_arreaga: But i found you so tag.

@zionkuwonu: NO. Robin come backkk.

@eatingood: leave her be zion. SMFH

@silentkuwonu: Bet @brandon_arreaga. And @slayyyyed I LOVE YOUUU. SING FOR ME SING FOR ME

@brandon_arreaga: Turn around.

Robin turned around and there Brandon was, offering her a water. Deciding she was done with vodka and orange juice she took the water. Brandon sat down next to her.

"Tell me about something else this time," Brandon said as he lay back. Robin following suite, but not close cause if Elom and Zion popped up she'd be in big trouble.

"Like," she says sipping her water.

"Why didn't you talk? Why don't you talk to certain people," he said. Robin sighed.

"Um. Well-"

"You don't have to."

"Well my mom left when I was 9. So Zion has been raising me and Elom since then. Actually he's been rasing me my whole life, but my mom left and after that I stopped talking to people that weren't family because if a family member could hurt us like that than anyone could hurt us worse."

Brandon thought about it for a while. "I understand. Thank you for sharing that with me."

"Mhm. Just keep it to yourself til I decide to tell the boys."

"I got you," he said.

Robin's phone started going off and she looked at it.

LIONN:P
PARTY IS OVER.
YOU OR BRANDON BETTER REAPPEAR RN BEFORE ZION STARTS SEARCHING.

"You gotta go in the house," Robin said sitting up. Brandon followed suite. He gave Robin a side hug before putting his phone next to Robin. He started to undress until he was in his boxers then he jumped in the pool.

Robin checked over the side of the roof and he was fine. She threw his clothes over the side and he gave her a thumbs out. She kept his phone as she went back into the house.

"Wassup," she yelled. Everybody looked at her and instantly hugged her.

"Where were you," Zion asks.

"I wasn't feeling the party and I didn't wanna see y'all get pregnant so I disappeared."

"Okay, but where though?"

"I'm fine," Robin says.

"So you not gone tell me where you were," Zion says looking at her confused.

"The roof," Robin says nonchalant.

"Room or balcony?"

"Room."

"Yo, Z. Chill. Let her breath," Edwin says to Zion as he cleans up the party.

"Where's Brandon," Elom asks.

"Pool," Austin answers.

"He should be helping."

"So I'm going to bed," Robin says starting to go upstairs.

"Oh hell nah. You gotta help clean," Edwin says.

"But like... Brandon's out there and I didn't even help make this mess," Robin says going wide eyed.

"But you live here though," Elom says.

Robin throws the nearest object, which was a cup, at Elom's head. She hits him in the forehead and he flips her off.

"You're cleaning," Zion says. Robin walks back down the stairs with a shake of her head and starts helping.

Brandon came in soaking wet and went straight up stairs.

"This shit ain't fair," Robin says throwing away a lot of cups.