27* pure virgin

"Last question," the group looked at the female that was interviewing them expectantly.

"Is the rumor that the shade room posted about Brandon and Robin true?"

"Yeah," Robin said nodding.

Brandon licked his lips then smile.

Robin reached for her tea and took a very long and loud sip. Everyone started to laugh. "And that's the tea," Robin said as she put her cup down.

~~

silentkuwuno: roses are red

silentkuwuno: roses are red. violets are blue (purple). you thought this would be poetic?? haha jokes on you. Check Out The Interview @prettymuch @elomkuwonu and I did. Tea was spilled.

..
also ^^ did y'all peep my boyfriend.

@edwinhonoret: ⛵⛵⛵ i think that I should be given credit for this relationshup.

@brandon_arreaga: Who's your boyfriend? ☕

@silentkuwuno: @brandon_arreaga The dog of course.

@brandon_arreaga: damn.

@zionkuwonu: I should be given credit for allowing him to date you, and everything i have done. Tf.

@elomkuwonu: ^^

@nickmara: Where's Camille?

@cami.thuggin: WASSUP THICK BOI? I was summoned. Happy for you sister.

@silentkuwuno: Thank you shister Cami.

@papicholo: my parents are officially official. I'm fucking screaming. Shit. 😌😌😌

@devin_gordon: my chances are fosho gone now.

@person: FUCK. SHE SIPPED TEA ON THE VIDEO VERSION OF THE INTERVIEW.

 SHE SIPPED TEA ON THE VIDEO VERSION OF THE INTERVIEW

brandon_arreaga: Y'ALL SHE CAN SEE now. Yes. This is my girlfriend.

@theaustinporter: But if she's dating the dog-

@therealnickmara: i got the video to prove this relationship is real.

@charlotte: damn. Y'ALL CUTE ASF. Robin when are you coming back to me?

@silentkuwuno: @charlotte soon my love💕

@edwinhonoret: YO. ^

"You're petty," Robin turned her music on and listened to that.

Posted up at the crib and I text you to come through.

"You sipped your tea then held my hand," Robin looked over at Camille. How can she sleep through his saltiness?

"Brandon I apologize, but that was the best Chai Tea ever," Robin explains.

Before Brandon could reply Robin kissed him. Her hand sliding from his shirt to the front of his pants. Palming him softly. Brandon rutted up against her hand and Robin pulled back.

"There, now shush," Robin says pulling away from Brandon and opening her laptop.

Brandon got up and walked to the bathroom. Needing to handle a personal problem.

You're always gettin' what you want
Ain't nothin' that they need to know
It's more fun when we know it's wrong
It's more fun when we're all alone