40* da beef

"So this is what happened. Daniel posted a pic of him and Elom in the studio because I guess he pulled up. So Yung Gravy said," Camille pulled her phone out so she could quote exactly. She cleared her throat. "'You bitch-made since you splitting up a group. How would you feel if somebody broke up BradyMuch? ' So Daniel said 'He ain't even breaking our group up. I talked to them and they said they didn't have a problem w it. Don't try and start shit.' So Elom was like 'I ain't splitting a group but since you got so much to say, say it to my face-"

"Fucking hothead. Seriously Elom? Sorry continue."

"So Gravy said 'Send the Addy. I've had problems with you for a minute.' Then Elom was like 'Bet. It ain't my fault yo girl wasn't loyal' and he sent laughing faces. So Gravy's friend was like 'He gone beat yo ass and I want you to know that.' So Zion said 'Instigators get they was beat too. So what's good cause nobody was talking to you' Malu mentioned something bout Sayon fighting but ain't nobody like that hoe. Anyways Elom DM'd me the Reciepts on him sending the address and said something like Just incase his bitch ass don't show. So now we wait."

"No. Elom isn't gonna fight. We all already made a deal. We are gonna keep chasing our dreams. No setbacks."

"Your brother is bout to beat his ass. Remember the party last year and before y'all left Canada."

"Elom is a hothead. Are you sure they are going to fight?"

"Yeah. Elom sent him a time and place."

"Fuck."