10* we rockin pretty

"We Rockin' Pretty Pretty Pretty Much," All the boys chanted.

They kept chanting and getting louder and the sight was actually kinda funny.

Robin bounced from left foot to right foot as she listened to Maraca by Smino.

Paramedic! came on as they broke up the chanting. She did a silent prayer and then they were off.
Zion hugged her and Elom and said "Positive vibes. Love y'all."

~~

Robin went live on the bus as they ordered food.

Ask Questions was the title of the Live.

Brandon came in view of the camera to give her food and ended up sitting next to her, staying for the rest of the live.

Everyone piled in and Robin had to turn her phone sideways to fit everyone.

"When y'all coming to Sac," Zion read.

"Soon," Austin and Edwin said as Robin ate her baconator. They were all eating and the live seemed like a Mukbang.

"Sing Bryson Tiller. Improvise da harmony," Nick said.

Robin pat her chest and snapped. Starting a steady rhythm.

Pat. Snap. Pat. Pat. Snap.

"For however long," Elom suggested.

"Baby, say it's true," Robin started.
"I don't wanna have to wait on you. These are things I gotta say to you. Make me feel irreplaceable, baby. 'Cause I can't call it," Zion joined in and Edwin and Austin hummed.

"This what happen when I think 'bout you," Brandon sang.

"I get in my feelings. Yeah, I start reminiscing," Robin and Austin joined.

"Next time around, Aye, I want it to be different," Edwin sang.

"Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer. Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me," Zion and Brandon sang.

"I had to change my player ways got way to complicated for me," Nick sang.

"I hope she's waiting for me, everywhere she go they playing my songs. That's why I say the things I say that way I know she can't ignore me," Austin sang.

"Just give me all of you in an exchange for me," they all sang.

Elom recorded it and put it on put it on Instagram and Snapchat. Tagging them.