34* fuck no

"The Devin from 'The Bomb Digz'- whatever the hell that is. The Devin that keeps commenting under your pictures and DMing you? The Devin that said 'there goes my chance' when you posted that I am your boyfriend? The Devin that claims we stole a dance move from him? That Devin," Brandon asks squinting.

"Yeah. You've summed it all up," Robin nods. "What'd he say?"

"Here," Camille says. She hands Robin her phone and gets off of her lap. Brandon pulls Robin onto his lap as they read it.

@devin_gordon
You don't know all I'd do to you baby. I'd take you out, show you off.
And at the end of the night I'd show you what it's like to be my girl.
I'd kiss you from head to toe show you how special you are.
I'd make you scream my name baby.
You'd go to work limping the day after.
Yeah, I'd date you.
Stripper or not.

"Alright, what's wrong with this," Robin asks.

"The thing is Nick and Elom's paragraph was sweet while his was nasty. And Even Mo said something nice."

"It wasn't mean it was-"

"Sexually Harassing?"

"No. It was more Freaky and Camille's into that type of stuff," Robin shrugged.

"But," Camille takes a deep breath. "I don't even know him and it felt weird."

"You talk about doing 10× worse to Elom, Nick-"

"Any louder and China will hear how I'm a hoe."

"China was 5 months ago," Robin says. Camille gives her a death glare and Robin laughs. "But still, you do and when somebody says it back you're-"

"Not feelin' it."

"Okay," Robin thinks about what Camille is saying and nods.

"Solutions? Ms. Phil?"

"Do you see yourself somewhere with this man?"

"No. Why? No."

"Tell him to leave you alone or block him," Robin shrugs.

"And if he doesn't?"

"We can pull up to wherever they are. Simple fix."

"What about him texting you," Brandon asks.

"I think he'd make a good friend. I see potential. And money," Robin had a smirk on her face that caused Camille to laugh.

"No," Brandon groaned.

"What if you did a song with Daniel? He's hot and heartbroken."

"Wouldn't that split the group up," Robin asked.

"Probably," Brandon said.

"There's a 50/50 chance, but shush. I'm plotting."