18* pull up

Robin woke up to an empty house. At 1:57 pm. She checked the date. October 26th 2021. She sat up and strethed.

What was supposed to happen today?

That question was stook in her mind for two hours. As she sat on the counter and brushed her teeth the question started to annoy her.  She got off the counter, toothbrush in mouth and left her room. Still brushing her teeth. She stared at the door for a few minutes and nothing. She started to become semi happy. A day to herself. That's rare. She walked back up the stairs as the toothpaste started to burn her tongue. She spat into the sink and rinced her mouth out then her toothbrush off.

Since no one was home she wouldn't have to wear a bra or sports bra because WHO WOULD FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE?

She took her bra off and went to the living room with a blanket. She got Doritos and A large cup of Arizona sweet tea. She set that on the table next to the remote. She went into her room and got her black and white nail polish. She watched Incredibles 2 as she painted her nails. Blanket wrapped around her. When her nails dried she ate her Doritos and chilled as she watched a lot of animated movies. Til her phone went off.

She opened her phone with a scoff, already annoyed at whoever was texting her.

1320mosey. Her eyes bulged.

She had to think for a second. I'm 16. He 18. Wait he could just be asking a question.

1320mosey
Wsp Baby?

Sadly it made her eyes roll. She couldn't even get the full word.

silentkuwonu
Hey

1320mosey
Your birthday in 2 days.
You throwing a party?

silentkuwonu

I honestly don't know.
If there is one you can come.

1320mosey
Baby I'll make it my mission to come. I'll take you to lunch too.
I'll fly out there tmr to spend the day wit you?

silentkuwonu
You don't even know me

1320mosey
That's why I'm gonna get to know you. Be friends wit you n everything.

Robin heard the door opened and quickly responded.

silentkuwonu
Alright. I gotta go tho. But you should fly out here.

1320mosey
Nite Robin. 💕

Robin didn't notice it was 11 til he said that.

"Hey," Zion said plopping on the couch next to her, eating some Doritos from her big ass bag. "Is this all you've been doing?"

Ausitn plopped next to her and Nick plopped on the couch next to Zion. Brandon sat on the other side of Robin and Edwin sat in bewteen them. Elom decided that he would sit in front of the table. Close to the TV because he's special.

Robin's phone vibrated and everyone but Elom looked at her.

"Who's that," Zion asked.

"Shh this is the best part," Robin said, referring to the part in Flubber when Robin Williams put the Flubber under the basketball players shoes.

"If this is your favorite part in this movie you suck," Austin said, playfully.

"It is look," she argued gesturing to the boys jumping high.

"No. The best part is the end when they get married- they're deadass flying," Zion says. "I've never been that high."

"The best part is when the kid gets hella scared," Elom joins in.

"All y'all wrong. The BEST part is when the Flubber bounces around the room."

"Bullshit," Nick exclaims. "The bestest part is when he falls out the window."

Edwin squints at all of them. "The best- I don't even watch this movie. Put on Space Jam," everybody burst out laughing.