7* climbing a bus

"You won't," Elom said.

"Yeah I will," Robin said.

"Bet."

"Bet."

"If you do I'll buy you anything you want for three days."

"If I don't I'll be your maid for three days," They shake hands and Robin starts to look around the bus.

It's an easy climb.

She uses the back bumper and easily claws her way up.

It looked hard, but she's climbed things that took more time and concentration. A bus wasn't nothing.

"Alright you win," Elom said.

"I know. Take a picture."

Elom pulled his phone out and took a few pictures of her doing different poses.

"Y'all ready to go," Nick calls up to Robin.

"Yeah," Elom says.

"Yeah," Robin agrees.

"Alright you need help?"

"No," Robin started thinking about how to get down. The bus was about two Zion's tall. Damn why'd she get up there.? Zion, Austin, and Brandon walked up to see Robin seated with her ankles crossed.

"Robin," Zion asked. Robin opened her eyes and nodded at him.
"You good?"

"No. This is twice the size as you."

"How the fuck did you get up there?"

"You climb balconies I climb the back of cars," Robin says back to Brandon.

"You need help," Austin asks.

"Yeah," Robin says.

Elom is just recording the whole thing on Snapchat. The caption he used was 'THE HEADASSARY. Love her :)'

"Alright," Zion said. "Slide down."

"She said and I quote 'I am not gonna do that shit because I'll be sliding my life away'," Elom says as everyone but Robin starts laughing.

Edwin comes back from the bathroom and starts laughing at the sight.

"Slide and I'll catch you."

"Last time you said you were gonna catch me you waired til the last second to prove a point," Robin says, shaking her head.

"I promise," Zion says. Robin moves to the edge and jumps. Zion catches her and she hugs him.

"You saved my life," Robin exclaims.

"You're dumb if you thought I would just let you fall."