36* it's all good

Day 1
~

"Since you cried over meat here's a salad," Billie handed Robin a salad and Robin nodded.

"Thank you for supporting me on this journey of finding myself -"

"Shut- Shut- Shut the fuck up," Camille said causing them all to burst out laughing

"Are you ready for Seraphina," Billie asked.

"All we gotta do is meet Abella... meet Seraphina vibe with her then sit in a room for about a week and write a song? Yeah I'm ready."

"Deep breathe," Billie puts her hands on Robin's shoulders and Robin takes a shaky breath. "You got this."

"I got this," Billie pulls Robin into a hug and Robin hugs her back tight.

"See y'all in a week," Camille hugs them before walking out, keys in hand.

~~

"I am an astronaut and this world is my moon," Seraphina sings.

"That's fuckin- sorry, but that was amazing and that's yours. Let's build around that," Billie pulls her phone out and goes to her notes.

"At school do you have a lot of friends?"

"I guess. I mean - I did but I had very little true friends."

"Very little people that understood you," Robin continues to question.

"Yeah. I felt like no one understood me. I had so much shit going on, but they never knew. Only person that knew was me my mom and my counselor."

"I understand," Seraphina blinks at Robin, allowing her eyes to fully focus.

"How?"

"My dad died, my mom left, my brothers raised me. I-I didn't talk at school because I was hurt and because I didn't talk people were absolute dicks to me. Teachers told me that without a voice I wouldn't be shit. Then I started singing on Instagram and now... now I'm here. With You. Seraphina, you have a story to tell but very few are able to read it," Seraphina nodded.

Billie and Abella looked at each other and then looked back at the two of them.

"You get it," Seraphina smiles an innocent smile and Robin smiled back.

Abella looked back at her notes and sang what she had, "I am an astronaut and this world is my moon. I am a Fisher gliding through my seas. "

"Waiting for the world to see me, Uniquely me," Robin tried.

"We need something before that- this finna be fire," Billie was already hype."

~

"My turn," Seraphina asks.

"Yep," Abella says.

"blackbear," they nod in agreement.

"My subject is: Viner," Robin says.

"Knox," Billie says.

"Meech and Lo," Robin says.

"Caleb," Abella says.

"Shiloh Dynasty," Seraphina says.

"I loved Shiloh's voice."

"They didn't die, they're still hella active on Facebook, Supposedly Shiloh is making an album," Seraphina says.

"I know. My topic is nickmames."

"Give each other nicknames or..?"

"Give each other nicknames."