33* shooketh

(for the story silentkuwonu/Robin is the girl on the left in the orange shirt in the first group.)

silentkuwonu: Thank you @aliyajanell for letting me dance with you all thank you @zionkuwonu for letting me dance with them. I've looked up to Ms. Aliya for years and I was so excited when she contacted me and invited me to her dance studio. Thank you so much.

@aliyajanell: It was my pleasure, you're gonna have a bright future. Keep up the good work bbg 😘!

@malusdaddy: anyone else surprised that Zion let her do this?

@papicholo: 1) @malusdaddy ew. 2) we're all surprised.

@elomkuwonu: I'm surprised too.

@brandon_arreaga: i see you baby 😍🥵

@camiistan: ^the suppport is real. i low-key wonder what happened to that video of them kissing in the store. but that ain't none of my business.

@camii.thuggin: @camistann how you a Stan of me but you being messy? They kissed/kiss so what? Was you tryna make somebody mad... What was the point of you bringing that up..?

@camiistan: #namechange

@cami.thuggin: #idgaf lmao 💀 @camiistan

@rondan.stanning: how is she so nice, BUT her best friend is an asshole?? WTF..is she fake..? cos mean and nice don't go. I wasn't even being messy. The video was cute and then here she goes.

@elomkuwonu: don't speak bad on the fam. you were being messy and you got called out. so what? the world is still spinning.

@therealnickmara: what @elomkuwonu said

@brandon_arreaga: WOAH. Did you just call my baby fake??? I think tf not. Robin is the nicest girl you'll EVER meet just because you can't handle being called out doesn't mean they aren't nice 👋🏼. bye

@rondan.stanning: I- I- ELOM NICK AND BRANDON AND CAMILLE NOTICED ME. Wtfff. I don't even care if they were calling me out at this point.

"I'm not the nicest," Robin says as her and Brandon sit on her bunk.

"Yeah you are, when we met you were like an angel."

"Oh, so I'm not an angel anymore?"

"You still are."

"I didn't even talk-"

"But I was the first person you talked to which was an honor," he placed his hand on his chest dramatically.

"It was Simon first," Robin smirks.

"He doesn't count."

"Robin," Camille groans. She sits on Robin's lap and groans.

"What's wrong?"

"I might as well make this a story time," she opens Robin's bag of chips and holds them out for Robin and Brandon. "So, you know how I'm gonna have three boyfriends?"

"Get to the good parts," Brandon says eating her chips.

"Alright. So I posted on my story would you date a stripper with that long answer box and guess who said they'd do a lot more than that?"

"Jesus," Brandon guessed.

"Um.. Yeah. Jesus is the only thing that comes to mind," Robin nods.

"Devin."

Y'all thank you so much to 1.45k Reads. When I started this I was 99.9% sure I'd be the only one reading this, but then more people started reading and voting and I was so happy. SO THANK YOU, YOU, AND YOU.

if y'all want y'all can check out my other books. id be so thankful.

Also, HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION, if Robin and Brandon had a baby, what would you name it?