29* tone it down

silentkuwonu: "Can y'all stop dming me 'Can I have my nigga back' or 'Can I have my girl back' the answer is NO

silentkuwonu: "Can y'all stop dming me 'Can I have my nigga back' or 'Can I have my girl back' the answer is NO. Damn." ~ Camille' QOTD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE. YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING. YOU'VE BEEN MY SISTER SINCE THE FIRST CONVERSATION WE HAD (i was texting you but still) YOU HAVE HELPED ME THROUGH SO MUCH AND I'M GLAD YOU ARE MYYY BEST FRIEND, MY SISTER, MY EVERYTHING. YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD ASK FOR. I LOVE YOU. NOW FUCK IT UP CAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY.

@cami.thuggin: I LOVE YOU TOO BOO.

@jewely: just like that Brandon is single.

@therealnickmara: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

@cami.thuggin: @therealnickmara you're sitting next to me.

@elomkuwonu: Happy Birthday Cami. You a headass, but you lit asf too.

~~ (time skip Buttttttt
Since I'm here THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK. I KNOW IT'S ALL OVER the PLACE and if y'all want I'll take suggestions or if I have to I'll change the style but THANK Y'ALL.)

"Yo," Camille said holding out the ' o'. "Elom has some hard shit. Where you even find this shit in Canada?"

"This is that L.A. stuff. And he's my brother, of course he found some hard," they both laughed.

"Sing that song you always sing when Austin come around."

"In the jungle?"

"Yeah," Camille replied. Robin lifted her head from the carpet and flattened her hair before putting her head back on the floor.

"In the jungle the mighty jungle a lion sleeps tonight. In the village, the peaceful village a lion sleeps tonight," Robin laughed as Camille started to sing the 'ooh's.

"You should sing," Robin tells Camille. Listening to her voice.

"I'm gonna be a stripper though. I don't need to sing," Camille says.

"You could be like Cardi B."

"I'm a blood my brother crippin. Bitch I'm drippin. Hoe you trippin. Told the waitress I ain't tippin. I like hot sauce on my chicken," They yelled the last sentence and burst out laughing.

"Camille I really love you. You're my sister, my everything," Robin held her pinky up and Camille held hers up too. They pinky promised with big ass grins on their faces.

"I love you too lil sister," Camille turned her head and looked at Robin. "I'm gonna break you tomorrow."

"Bet. You know I'll throw my whole back out just so I can break you," Robin turned her head when she heard the door open. She laughed as Brandon walked in.

"I'm gonna have two boyfriends," Camille said nodding her head. "Matter-of-fact I'm gonna have three. You watch."

"Nick, Elom, and.."