26* florida is a vibe

"Are you ready," Robin asks.

"For," Brandon says looking up from his gallery.

"The interview?"

"The one that's in 12 hours?"

"Three days ago you were so enthusiastic about this interview now it's just the 'interview that's in 12 hours'," Robin glances up at him.

Brandon doesn't pay attention to the question. Scrolling through, what he swears is over thousands of pictures of Robin, or him and Robin.

Robin gives up on the topic. Getting up and hooking her phone up to the clock/radio. She plays her 'chill' playlist and she sways gently to the music. Brandon puts his phone down and watches Robin intently. Eyes looking over every feature.

He stands up after watching for a few moments and approaches her. He puts his hands on her waist and Robin rolls her eyes. He places his chin on her shoulder and feels the way she sways her hips against him.

Robin's phone chimes and she pulls away from Brandon to check it.

wig snatcher
Open yo door ho.

Robin walked towards the door skeptically. She opened it and there stood

CAMILLE.

Robin yanked her into a hug and pulled her into her room.

"How-Who? HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!"

"You're the only other person that knows."

"Only other? What college," Robin asks quickly. "YOU GOT IN?!"

Brandon watched amused.

"Yup. Charles Drew here I come," Robin stared in awe at her best friend.

"I knew you could do it," she sniffed.

"Why are you about to cry, I'm the one that got in," Camille said looking at Robin confused.

"I'm just so happy," Robin said calmly.

"No you're just hella dramatic. Come here," Camille held her arms out and Robin hugged her.
"Hi Brandon," Camille said.

"Hey Camille."

"I gave you the 'if you hurt her I will kill you speech' right?"

"Yeah," Brandon said nodding.

"Just making sure you knew."