30* let em hate

silentkuwonu: I'll give credit where it's due

silentkuwonu: I'll give credit where it's due. hair n bonnet (im gonna wear 2nite): @cami.thuggin. LOVE YOU. pic creds: @brandon_arreaga. hate: a lot of other people.

@brandon_arreaga: come here

comments have been disabled

"You can't let the hate get to you," Camille tells Robin as Brandon holds her.

"It's not so much hate as it is the fake shit. How do people like me one day and ship me, but when I'm with the person they've been screaming at me to get with they have so much negative shit to say. This shit is so fucking weird," Robin explains shaking her head. Daring a tear to fall from her eye over something as little as people talking negatively about her.

"Fuck that shit," Camille says.

"Let em hate, if you're happy with what you're doing then you shouldn't let their hate-"

"You shouldn't let them hating ass people fuck with what you have. You're happy with Brandon right?"

"Yeah," Robin nods, looking at Camille seriously.

"You're happy with pursuing your dream and your real fans right?"

"Yeah. I'm happy with everything," Robin says already feeling better.

"Then Fuck 'em. Let 'em hate. People usually waste time hating cause they unhappy. So keep doing you," Camille shrugs.

Robin smiles. "Alright." Somebody knocks on the door and Robin gets up. She checks the peephole and it's the rest of the guys.

She opens the door and they tumble in. "Y'all got a DVD player?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. Cause we got Forrest Gump and hella other movies, but our room doesn't have one," Edwin says.

"Put Forrest Gump in," Robin says eagerly.

In the end Robin was the only one that watched it; Brandon, Zion, Elom and Camille talked about whatever they were talking about while Edwin and Nick talked.