39* girls talk boys

Day 6

"I hope y'all have been having a nice night. Some friends and I have decided that we are gonna sing one last song before y'all go," the crowd cheers and Seraphina smirks.
"Y'all ready for em?"

The crowd yelled and Seraphina looked out over them.
"I don't think y'all are ready," the crowd got louder and Seraphina smirked. "There we go," Seraphina looked at her manager and nodded. He waved the girls on and they ran out and hugged Seraphina before standing beside her. The crowd Screamed.

"I'm Billie, that's Robin and Abella," they all cheered and Seraphina was so happy.

"We're here to perform a special song with our very special Astro," Abella said. Billie started plucking her uke and Robin did the same.

Seraphina and Abella hummed the melody.

"I am an astronaut and this world is my moon," Seraphina started after a few moments. The crowd started waving their hands back and forth at the sound of the song.

~~~

"When the girls, when the girls talk," they all jumped as they sung the 5SOS song.

Seraphina pressed the next button and Amnesia started playing.

"I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia and forget about the stupid little things," she sang before that part came on.

"Cause I been talking to my friends the way you take away breath," she continued. "Oh. Thought about our last kiss the way it felt, how you tasted," everybody joined in with her. Billie picked up Robin's hooked up phone and skipped ahead.

"After this I'm playing ski mask- Cause I'm not fine at all! I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia," they joined in and swayed left and right .

"This song isn't bad," Robin said as Abella played Slide Remix. Seraphina and Billie nodded in agreement.

"This that song you play when someone's talking shit for no reason. You just gotta let 'em know," Abella said as Camille walked in.

"I can't make this shit up. I cannot pretend," she sang. "Here's your food and Elom has beef with Yung Gravy."

(for those who don't know)

"Who's young gravy," Seraphina asked.

"Have you heard rotisserie?"

"Chicken?"

"Noo. He has this song. Getting serious. Make a bitch delirious-"

"Bitches on my dick cause a boy so mysterious," Billie joined in.

"Not following," Camille grabbed the phone that was hooked up and typed it in. She played it and Seraphina shook her head after minute.

"I only listen to rappers that are talking about things. He's talking about chicken. On loop," Seraphina's brows furrowed as she listened further.

"I feel you," Robin said. "And what beef?"