19* speak for me

October 27

1320mosey
You gonna talk to me when I show up?

silentkuwonu
You gotta persuade me.

1320mosey
Alright bet.

"So Zion you're not gonna be mean right," Robin asked for the 12th time.

"I won't. If you want a," he cleared his throat. "Male friend you can get that. But remember til tomorrow you're 15."

"Alright. And you make it sound like I want to have.. you know what, with him. Honestly I just want a friend that lives in the city."

"I thought we were friends," Brandon says, looking hurt.

You're my future baby daddy. Fuck a friend. "Y'all are. But your also my brothers."

"I see how it is," Brandon said walking out of the kitchen.

Robin hugged his shirtless torso and he smirked. Hugging her back.

"Best friends," she said pulling back. Best friend that is gonna fuck me realllllllly soon. Hopefully.

Brandon walked upstairs with a big ass smirk on his face.

"I know you're my sister, but y'all relationship is so fucking confusing. I'm surprised y'all aren't dating," Robin squints at Zion.

"I-Wh-You-A," she scratched her neck and looked at him confused.

"Honestly he's the only guy I'd trust you with."

"WHERE IS ZION? HELLO? WHERE'S MY BROTHER? CALEB ARE YOU IN THERE," Robin yelled. ZION WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

"You still can't date til you're 18, but if you were to date at this at your age I'd trust him. That's all I'm saying."

"CALEB?"

Thank God a someone-an anyone knocked at the door because Robin had so many questions. Zion answered and instantly said "Robin it's for you."

Robin got her phone, her wallet, and her keys and put them in her clutch. She made her way towards the door with a smile.

"Don't hurt my sister and don't force her to talk," Zion said sternly.

"I wont. I swear," he said as Robin gave him a side hug. Robin hugged Zion tight and it took all of Zion's control not to pull her back in the house and slam the door in his face.

"Love you," she whispered.

"Love you too," he said pulling back.

They walked off the porch and Zion didn't know how to feel. Technically it wasn't a date, but he feels like those overprotective dads on Prom Night.

When they were in the car it wasn't awkward, surprisingly. Mosey assured her he wasn't gonna make her talk. So he focused on yes or no questions.

~

"You really let Robin go on a date... with Lil Mossy," Edwin asks, having mixed emotions.

"I'm eating ice cream right now Ed," he was sulking.