28* Vevo is here

"Hi I'm Silent K. and this isn't disney channel," Robin says smiling at the camera.

"Where are you from?"

"Sorry. I'm Robin Kuwonu and I'm from Canada," she retries.

"It's fine. When did you start singing? What started this whole thing?"

"My mom would always sing and she would have us all sing with her. Then when she.. yeah Zion had us sing."

"Where did Zion have you sing?"

"We would post videos to Instagram. We would sing, dance, or Elom would rap. After a few months the videos we posted started getting recognition and people would sponsor us and that would help pay the bills."

"Did you have high hopes for your videos?"

"Sometimes. I'm really optimistic so I would just wait on my Instagram and refresh to see if people viewed it then one day they did. But I had to be optimistic for all that was happening."

"What do you think you sound like?"

"Every genre. I've been told that I have this Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Daniel Caesar type vibe and I love that."

"What's your inspiration?"

"I'm inspired by this person named Shiloh Dynasty and Elton John, Khai Dreams, Brent Faiyaz, Rex Orange County so many more. I like to write music that'll make people feel and those people in my opinion have the biggest affect when it comes to that."

"First song you wrote?"

"Clarify," the interviewer goes wide eyed and Robin nods her head. "I was listening to Shiloh Dynasty. And I couldn't get one of her clips out of my head. So I sampled it and wrote a whole song out to it. This was before I had got here. I didn't release it til here on my last album. It was such an emotional song and I'm not gonna lie some parts were for my mom."

"Fun Fact?"

"I skipped 8th grade. I had learned all the skills so the teacher called Zion and explained that I should be getting challenged and then the following January I was in a 9th grade honors class. Also I play hella instruments."

"What's your goal?"

"I have a few. To teach little girls to have confidence, to buy a bookstore, to make a lot of investments, and to just have a good ass time."

"What is the best thing that's happened to you so far- like a highlight?"

"Everything. From Canada to L.A. Everything has been fucking incredible. I can't pick one good thing because these last like 4 years have been everything I've ever dreamed of," Robin says, smiling brightly. "From the fans that have been keeping me motivated to Everything. Thank you all so much, without y'all I'd still be in Canada not pursuing my dream."

"Thank you for coming in with us Robin," the interviewer says standing up. Robin stands up too and shakes his hands.