Chapter 08

JENNIE'S POV

"So Jen, is there something you want to tell us?" Jisoo asked

"Well, do I even have a choice?" I answered which made them laugh

"I'm really sorry guys. I really am" I said while my eyes are starting to get watery.

"Enough with the drama and tell us everything first, okay?" Jisoo said

Okay, I never started to tell my story from the start so here it is.

When I was a child, I was already diagnosed with Leukemia, but the good thing is that it is just an acute leukemia and it can still be treated. So, I always go to the hospital for check up with my parents. One day, when we came back to the doctor, he said that my disease is getting worse. My parents find the best doctor that can help me even though we were not that rich, and that's when I met Dr. Kim, Jisoo and Taehyung's uncle. My father knew him because my father once helped him at something, which my father never let me know. And because of Dr. Kim's help, I was slowly curing. It was almost 2 months when I started my daily check up with Mr. Kim. And one time, as we were going home, we were involved in an accident.

Unfortunately, my parents lost their lives. I didn't know what to do. I was their only child and we were not that rich. I became so depressed. I stopped my check-ups and decided to live my life alone without depending on others and I decided to stay at home all the time.

It took me a month to finally get out of our house. As I was walking down the streets, I saw someone on a television, dancing. I stopped and watched her for a while. She was so amazing that all the sadness and pain went away from me. I don't know how she even did that. And when I learned who the dancer was, I started to become a fan of her. And that's why I really thank her, for saving me.

"... and that's it."

"YOU STOPPED YOUR TREATMENTS? SERIOUSLY JENNIE? AIISHHH!!!" Jisoo said angrily at me

"Well, at that time, I already had no one Jisoo, that's why I decided to continue and live my life to the fullest. I'm... I'm really sorry about it," I said

"I'm also sorry Jennie, if only we knew about your condition...." Taehyung said but I interrupted

"No. Don't be sorry since it was my fault for not telling you guys. And thank you so much for being here for me." I said and both of them hugged me.

"And thanks for teling us about it Jen. So, you need to rest now and rest assured because our amazing uncle will be the one treating you." Taehyung said which made me and Jisoo laugh

I'm so lucky to have these two knuckleheads as my bestfriends.

I am staying at the hospital for almost a week already. Jisoo and Taehyung are always visiting me which made me very happy. And one day, I woke up facing at my left side. I saw Jisoo was there, but she was with someone.

"Hey." I said

"Yow! How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine" I said and smiled

"Ohh by the way Jennie, I would like you to introduce to someone."

Well, she is so pretty. I guess it's her bestfriend, or cousin?

"Jennie, this is Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung, this is Jennie." Jisoo introduced

"Oh Finally! I've got to meet you! I'm Chaeyoung."

"Nice too meet you. I'm Jennie. Is she also your bestfriend?" I asked

Both of them just laughed at me.

"No Jennie, she's my girlfriend"

"Wait...WHAT?!!! And you never even told me about it?!!!" I said while I was in a total shock

"Well, you never asked" she said and both of them laughed

Oh yeah. She did had a point

They both became silent afterwards and stared at each other. I think they are thinking about something

"Uhm... Is there any problem?" I asked

"Well, Jen. I think right now is the right time." she said

"Right time? For what?" I asked confused

"Right time for everything." she said while she and Chaeyoung smiled at me

What are they talking about? What right time do they mean?

"Hey Jen, care to look at your other side?"

I was facing them the whole time since I woke up so I faced the other side. I realized what Jisoo meant after I saw what's on my other side.

I was completely frozen, while having mixed emotions as I saw the love of my life who was there beside me the whole time without saying anything, completely staring at me and smiling.

"Oh well... I guess we need to go first. We'll be back later." Jisoo said and she left with Chaeyoung

The room was so quiet. I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to say. Lisa is right here beside me. But how? I have so many questions and yet I don't know how to ask her. How is this even possible?

"Uhmm... I don't even know where to start..." she said to me which made me smile like an idiot

"Would you like to listen to my story? This will be very long though..." she added while smiling at me.

This moment was beyond perfection. And I could not ask for more.

"Yes. I would really love to"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

LISA'S POV IS COMING. STAY TUNED. :) 

THE STORY IS JUST GETTING STARTED.

AND BTW, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FIRST EVER JENLISA FANFIC! 8 CHAPTERS IN JUST A DAY IS REALLY TIRING SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. 

ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH PRES! I OWE YOU A LOT. JENLISA ALL THE WAY!