Chapter 23

"I would never get tired of listening to that story..."

LISA'S POV

7 years ago, I was an exchange student from my country, Thailand. I've got a chance to have my student internship at YGENT because of my scholarship in dancing. It was only for 8 months and I never missed the chance.

I've been here for several months already and I've got the chance to see their trainees. Among them is Jennie, Chaeyoung and Jisoo. The three of them are the most popular trainees of YGENT. I always see them together and Jennie was the first one who took my attention. She has that sexy charisma which makes you stare at her for a long time. She can even make all straight turn into curve. Ohh boy... 

One day, I was assigned to prepare and arrange the music player on the practice room since a trainee will be having a practice. When I arrived, there was no one inside. I tried to play something and I started dancing. Oh God, I missed this. Dancing is really one of my hobbies. A lot of my classmates back in Thailand told me that I was so good but I think I still need more practice. And besides, I have a different dream of my own.

I finished the whole song and when I stopped, I was shocked when someone was already standing behind the door. It was Jennie. When the hell did she get inside? She was crossing her arms and she looked at me with no emotions. That was hella scary!

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were there." I apologized and she started laughing

"Hey! Don't be so formal. I was just kidding! And besides, that was amazing! You're a great dancer!"

Did Kim Jennie just complement me?!! Like, seriously??? Pinch me, I'm dreaming!

"No Miss Jennie... I'm..."

"I said stop being so formal. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about it. But why didn't you audition?"

"Well... It's far from home and I was thinking that my parents are against it."

"So, you said you just think that you're parents are against it and you never did asked them, right?"

"Yeah... right."

"Oh well, I don't wanna meddle in your business so... It's up to you."

"Thanks... Uhm...."

"You can call me Jennie. And you are Lalisa, right?"

Hell no! Jennie freaking Kim knows my name??? 

But how?

"You can call me Lisa. But wait, how did you know?"

"Well, Jisoo and Chaeyoung are....... oh crap!"

I laughed at her statement which also made her laugh.

"But... promise me not to let them know about this, okay?" she asked and I nodded

The both of us talked for a long time and we never even noticed the time. She talked about Jisoo and Chaeyoung who was talking about me because I am from a different country. And we also talked about different stuff. 

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. Jennie grabbed my hand and she let me hide at the corner with a curtain where trainees change their clothes.