Chapter 20

"Wait...Jennie?"

"Pretty Unnie!!! You came! I missed you!"

LISA'S POV

I can't believe what I just saw. How did she even met Jennie? Did Jennie start to hide things from me? Oh no! This is not good...

Jennie let go of the little girl and she told her to wait for us outside. The girl nodded and left.

"Babe?"

"What..." I said while giving her a confused yet disappointed look

"Babe, I know that kind of look. I'm not hiding things from you, okay? I was going to tell you about it, I promise." she explained

She hugged me and showed her gummy smile. Damn, she knows her gummy smile is my ultimate weakness. So I surrendered and I gave her back a hug and a smile.

"Alright, alright. So when are you gonna tell me about it?" I asked

"Later at home. Okay? I'll tell you everything."

"Okay." I said and I kissed her forehead.

We went outside and we saw the little girl with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. The little girl was playing happily with them. Jennie and I are just standing right next to each other since we were in public.

"Man, I really wanna go home right now." I told her

"Ehhh? Why?" she asked

"I'm desperate to know everything. And..."

"And???"

"I miss you ..."  I said and she smiled

"That is so cheesy, Manoban."

"I know JennieRubyJane, I know..."

"Yaaaaahhh! Stop it!"

The little girl saw us and she waved her hand. She was smiling so brightly. Jisoo and Chaeng were also having fun with her.

"Oh babe, I forgot to ask. What's her name?"

"It's Minyoung"

"Ohh! I used to like that name.."

"Yeah. I know."

And we went towards them

It was already night time. Jennie and I are at the bedroom, cuddling with each other. Well, cuddling is already in our daily routine before sleeping, so...

She started to tell me everything that happened to her yesterday. From the time she left our condominium until the time she bid her farewell to Minyoung and his father. She told me every single detail about it. She even told me the exact conversations that she had with Minyoung and his father. And this is one of the best things that I love about her.

"So, her father is a fan of mine, right? Minyoung also told me about it." I said

"Yeah. And she wants you to meet him."

"Okay. That's just easy. Is it tomorrow?"

"Hmm. Is it okay with you?"

"Of course, but you should come with me."