Anniversary Special Chapter

(PS: THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY. THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL ONE-SHOT CHAPTER ABOUT JENLISA WITH A MIX OF WHAT HAPPENED LATELY TO THEM BECAUSE IT'S THEIR ANNIVERSARY TODAY. I REPEAT... THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER. ENJOY!

_______________________________________________________

(At JJ Magazine Interview)

Jennie and Jisoo were the first one to be given an interview, up next will be Lisa and Rose

Interviewer: Well Lisa and Rose, I'll be giving you 5 minutes to prepare then we'll proceed with the interview inside.

(Jisoo went to Lisa)

Jisoo: Yah! Lalisa! 

Lisa: Yes unnie? How was the interview?

Jisoo: Well it's fine. But hey... You should stop being too obvious again!

Lisa: Ehh??? What are you talking about, unnie?

Jisoo: Remember our last interview? 

Lisa: Interview... for Glitter Magazine?

Jisoo: Yes! You kept on mentioning Jennie's name. 

Lisa: Ehhh... Did I?

Jisoo: You literally mentioned Jennie in your answers for about three to four times, you know?!

Lisa: Ohhh......

Jisoo: Aiishhh! You should really stop being obvious. I'm really getting tired of covering you two up!

Lisa: I'm really sorry unnie. I just can't help it.

Jisoo: Alright. Let's make a deal. If the question later will be something about us members, you should answer either me or Chaeng. If you'll do that, I'll be continuing to cover you two up in the future. Also, I will do anything you'll ask me to do.

Lisa: Whoa! Really unnie? You promise?!

Jisoo: Yeah! I promise!

Lisa: Yaaaaaayyy! Okay, unnie! I'll do it!

Rose: Hey Lisa! What are you two doing? The interview is going to start!

Lisa: *went inside together with Chaeng*

Jisoo: *went to Jennie on the dressing room and tried so hard not to laugh*

Lisa: *on mind* I just hope the question isn't about who to date if we were a guy or something...

(Interview Time)

Interviewer: Okay girls, here's your  question...

LiChaeng: *silently waits for the question*

Interviewer: WHO WOULD YOU DATE IF YOU WERE A GUY?

Lisa: *on mind* OHH FUCK....

Interviewer: Okay, let's hear Lisa's answer first...

Lisa: *on mind* WTF! WHY THE HECK AM I FIRST?!!

Rose: *looks at her*

Lisa: Jisoo. Ahh Uhmm...It'd still have to be Rose. She'll sing me songs before I sleep and tell me weird jokes...

Rose: *looks at Lisa surprised*

Interviewer: Ohh! How about Rose?

Rose: Lisa! Cuz she has aegyo!

Interviewer: Okay! That's the only question for you girls! Thanks for the hardwork!

(LiChaeng finally went outside)

Rose: Hey! I really never thought you'd pick me...

Lisa: Well... I had no choice....

Rose: Is it because of Jisoo-unnie again?

Lisa: *nodded*

Rose: Oh my God... When the magazine will be out...I'll be praying hard for you, Lisa.

Lisa: *tries to stop herself from ending up her life*

(September 21, Lisa's appearance on Real Men Day)

Jisoo: Hey Jen! Gonna watch Real men later?

Jennie: Of course! My Lisa's going to be there!

Jisoo: Aigoo... Alright! You should post something on IG about that.

Jennie: But, it will gonna be obvious again...

Jisoo: Ohh! Don't worry. I'll also post something so that it won't be obvious.

Jennie: Omo! Really?! Thanks Jichuu!!! You really are my bestfriend!

Jisoo: Well, that's what bestfriends are for, right?

JenChu: *laughs and decided to post on IG inviting everyone to watch*

(Narration)   

Meanwhile, Lisa is with Rose worrying about what will happen on the next day since it was announced that the JJ Magazine would be out that day, September 22.

And so afterwards... Jennie found out about Lisa's answer on the interview and she became very angry.  She decided to archive her post about Lisa and also with Chaeng, since Lisa's answer was her... 

It was also revealed that Jennie's answer was no one... Well, as expected from our Savage Queen... but we all know secretly that she's just playing it safe.... *smirk*

And that's what happened folks ... 

Right now, Jenlisanations are celebrating One Year with Jenlisa and everybody is still hoping for them to breath. 

Hopefully, they will...

(end)

______________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE STORY SINCE I AM VERY BUSY ATM. I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. BUT I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SO ANYWAYS, HAPPY ONE YEAR JENLISANATIONS! 

IT WILL ALWAYS BE JENLISA NO MATTER WHAT. :)  

#1YearWithJenlisa