Chapter 30

(SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS! HERE YOU GO! HIHI!)

______________________________________________

JENNIE'S POV

2 months have already passed. The four of us are still practicing so hard for our upcoming performance on YGENT Family Concert which will be held around 4 months from now.

Well, nothing much have happened back then. Lisa's 3-day international booksigning event on Australia became successful. While she had her fansigning, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and I started practicing for our performance. To be honest, those three days just became an argument since Jisoo is complaining because we chose an English song. And when Lisa returned, we all decided to go with it and Jisoo had no choice. But as time goes by, Jisoo is also starting to like the song.

The four of us are currently practicing at our condominium. And also, renovation for the YGENT Condominium was extended so Jisoo and Chaeyoung are still staying with us. But now, it looks like Lisa and I are getting used to it.

Right now we've decided to take a break since it's already late in the afternoon. We've all decided to practice for months since Jisoo is not that good in English and she wants to perform well. Also, there were some parts that have been made by me and Lisa which took us around weeks to finish.  

My girlfriend and I are starting to tease them both with each other after what happened a few days ago...

"Babe? You awake?"

"Yeah. What time is it?" I asked

"It's past 11 in the morning. I wonder if those two are already awake"

"Well, yesterday's practice was so tiring."

"Hmm... Alright! Can I have my morning kiss?" she suddenly asked which made me smile and I gave her a quick kiss.

"There! So, should we check those two out? I bet they're already awake and they probably even started eating without us."

"Yeah I think so too. Let's go."

I pulled Lisa and we both held our hands together while going out of our room. And we are both surprised that there's no one outside.

"What? Those two are still asleep? I can't believe it!"

"Well, Let's check at the guestroom."

We both went to the guestroom. I knocked at the door but no one seemed to answer. Lisa opened the door and we both went inside.

"Hey sleepyheads! Time to wake........up"

Chaeyoung suddenly jumped out and Jisoo fell off the bed.

"WAIT?!! DID I JUST SAW IT RIGHT?!! NINI??? BABE?!! AM I DREAMING?!! DID THEY JUST......"

"Y-Yes babe. Jisoo and Chaeyoung cuddled with each other just now..."

When I start to remember that moment, I can't stop myself from laughing.

"Hey Jisoo unnie! Why aren't you sitting beside Chaeyoung?!" my girlfriend teased

"Yaaahhh! Shut up you monkey!"

"Yaaaahhh Kim Jisoo! Stop calling my girlfriend monkey or else you'll be sleeping outside!"