Chapter 44

JENNIE'S POV  

"What's with the blindfold, Manoban? I will still see it anyways!"

"Aigoo... Just hold onto me. We're near."

"Again with your surprises, are we?"

"Of course, I'm Lisa Manoban, I'm always great at surprises."

"I know..." and she took off my blindfold.

"Wait... What... is this...?"

"It's a sofa! A new one! Don't you like it?"

"Seriously, Manoban?! IS THIS IT?!"

"Well yeah! This is it. Don't you like it? We have a new sofa to lean on." and I left her.

"Baby! Wait! Hey! Nini! I'm just kidding! Yaaaaahhhh!!!" she said chasing me while laughing

"Nice surprise Manoban! Did you forget that it's our 2nd anniversary today?!"

"Nini, you still haven't checked the big box at the sofa yet, right?" she said and I quickly went to it.

"WHAT?!!! REALLY?!!!" I shouted happily while opening the box and she was smiling.

"See? I told you I'm great at surprises"

"This teddy bear is so cute! I'm gonna think of its name tonight.."

"Hmmm... Alright!"

"Thanks for this baby! I love you."

"I love you, Nini. Happy Anniversary."

I woke up and my heart was feeling heavy. Until now, Lisa was still unconscious. 

Today is our 3rd Anniversary. I know if Lisa isn't in coma right now, she would've thought of something to surprise me again. Damn, I'm missing my girlfriend so much.

Yesterday night, I went back home and decided to take a rest for today. And also, her parents decided to stay for a while and they'll be going back to Thailand today.

I arrived at my lover's room and her parents are already packing their things up. I bid my goodbyes on them and I thank them for everything. 

"You take care of yourself, okay? Contact us if there's something wrong. We'll come back right away. If only her Dad doesn't have some important errands to attend, we would've been staying here until now."

"It's okay Auntie. I can take it from here."

"Just call me Mom, sweetheart.."

"Y-yes... M-mom"

"Aigoo! That's it. We'll be going. Okay?!" and we hugged for the last time and they left.

I was sitting beside my girlfriend when suddenly someone knocked at the door.

"Pretty Unnie?!"

"Minyoung?! Minyoungie!" and she hugged me

"Miss Jennie. It's been a while."

"Jungkook...Just call me Jennie." I said and he smiled

"Jendeuk!"

"Unnie!"