Chapter 33

"Baby? Wake up! You said you wanted to see the sunrise. Right?!"

LISA'S POV

Everything went well as I planned. Me and Jennie at the shore while waiting for 12AM to greet her. And while waiting, another treasured memory was added. It was perfect.

Today is my girlfriend's birthday. Jennie doesn't like expensive gifts and super exaggerated surprises. She just wants a simple one as long as I am with her. Oh well... Ehee! *blushing*

"Hmmmm.. I'm tired." she said

"But you said you wanna see it."

"I'll just watch the sunset later instead..."

"Oh no you won't!" I said as I lift my girlfriend off the bed.

"YAAAAAHHH! LISA FREAKING MANOBAN! PUT ME DOWN!"

"Alright!" and I let her down

My girlfriend was glaring at me and yet I was smiling at her. Damn, she's so cute!

I placed my arms around her waist and she suddenly smiled. Whoa... From 0 to 100 real quick.

"I'll just watch the sunset later with you. Is that okay?" she asked

"I'd love that."

"So... should we have our breakfast?"

"Ohh.. I thought you're still sleepy?"

"Well, thanks for waking me up, Manoban!"

Alright. Everytime my girlfriend calls me by my last name, that simply means she's really pissed. I don't know why but I still find it cute. Dude, I'm so whipped for her!

"I'm sorry baby. I love you."

"Tss. Fine! Now, where's my morning kiss?" she asked and I smiled and gave her a quick kiss

"There. So, what am I gonna have for breakfast?"

"I already gave it to you just now."

"W-what?!! Is that it?!!

"Yup."

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"Haha! Aigoo. Yeah, I'm kidding. What do you want?"

"Hmmm... I want...you"

"YAAAAAHHHH!" and she slapped me at my shoulder so hard

"Hey! I'm not yet finished with my statement! I want you... to cook for me. Anything is fine, That's it!"

"Don't even try Manoban." She said and I laughed

We both went downstairs. She went to the kitchen and she started to prepare for our breakfast. I was sitting at the dining table and I was silently staring at her. Damn, it feels like were already a married couple.

I've decided to help her with some stuff so that it would be easier for her. Few minutes have passed and we're both done. We went to the table and we started to have our breakfast.

"Babe? How many kids do you wanna have?" and I choked

"K-Kids?! I-I wait... I need w-water.." and she laughed so hard.

She stood up and she got me a glass of water and gave it to me. Then she returned to her seat.

"But baby, I'm serious." she said.

"W-well... You're question was so surprising so.."

"Haha! Sorry 'bout that. So?"

"Hmmm... I think I only want one."