Chapter 09

"Would you like to listen to my story? This will be very long though..."

"Yes. I would really love to"

"Oh wait! Can you pinch me?" Jennie asked

"Ehhhh? Why?" Lisa replied

"I just wanna know if this is real or not" Jennie answered and Lisa laughed

"Why do you even think that this isn't real?" Lisa asked

"Well, I've always been dreaming about you, and now I don't if if this is even true. I mean Lisa, is right here beside me, I just can't believe it. And..."

"And???"

"Nothing. Don't mind it"

Jennie still thinks that this is only her dream. Because she thinks that it is impossible that Lisa is right beside her, while smiling back at her. And she knows that Lisa has this "Duke" on her life and not to mention, Lisa doesn't know her. It's really impossible. Well for now, she didn't care if this is just a dream or not. This moment is so perfect for her that she wishes that this is true.

"Okay so, I guess I need to start my story???" Lisa suggested and Jennie nodded.

LISA'S POV

"I need to go now. Bye guys!"

I was on a special gathering with my close friends and I decided to leave first since I hate it when my private time is invaded by those damn paparazzi. It was around 11pm. I was wearing all black. Black jacket and shirt, black pants, black shoes, black mask and black cap. I also tied up my hair. Well someone might mistaken me for a stalker but I need to cover up myself so that no one will recognize me.

I was walking down the streets and I saw someone walking ahead of me. It was a girl. Why is she walking alone and not to mention at this time of the night? Oh well, I just hope she won't look back.

She stopped walking and she looked back. She caught me looking at her. I tried to look somewhere when she looked back so that she won't recognize me. Damn it! But luckily she started walking again.

And I cannot believe what happened next. The girl ahead of me just fell on the floor and I ran towards her.

"Hey!" I said

"Miss? Are you okay? Hey!"

She already closed her eyes. Damn! Why is this happening to me. Good thing is that we are already near my car so I lifted her and let her in. I had no choice so brought her to my condominium. We already arrived, I checked her pulse and I was relieved. I carried her, and she was so light. I entered my guestroom and let her lay on the bed. I sat beside her for a while and I realized how beautiful she is. I stared at her and I wasn't aware that I was smiling the whole time.

I've decided to leave her but then I felt a hand holding onto mine. She was grabbing my hand, I looked back at her and I saw that she has her eyes opened, looking at me. So I smiled at her.

"Am I dreaming?"

I widen my smile as I've heard her beautiful voice. I also felt my heartbeat faster. I sat back beside her and stared lovingly at her. 

"You need to close those pretty eyes, my love" I told her.

I did not even know why I called her that