Emergency Trip

Alex's POV:

My mind wouldn't stop swirling with images of Maia bouncing on top of me. Even when she was now peacefully lying on my chest, I knew this girl was like a hurricane. It even helped me feel not that bad at all for thinking I was one horny motherfucker, because I'd just found out she was basically a sex addict too, and I loved it. Her words were stuck in my head: "It might have worked with your other girls, Alex, I bet none of them ever dared to put up a little fight with you". I'd felt completely mad when she said that, but she was so fucking right; she was so normal and at the same time so different to the rest of them. Every other girl I'd slept with, including my ex girlfriends, would just let me do all the work and comply. It didn't feel like a game, but more like a job that needed to be done. With Maia, it had been fun, and I hadn't realized how much I'd missed having such a great time in bed with someone until she started leading me into it. It hurt so much to think that I'd been wasting my time with basically any girl that crossed ways with me, that it was actually depressing. And for fuck's sake, the girl had basically put on the condom for me with her fucking mouth; those big, sensual, pouty lips of hers sliding on me. She'd driven me absolutely mad, and I was over the clouds about it, wanting more of it.

"What are you thinking about, Al?" She said, my chest sort of muffling her words.

"I'm thinking about..." I trailed off, wondering if I should tell her the truth or not. I'd never liked admitting when I liked a girl, it made me feel vulnerable in a way, like I was giving the other person power over me. But fuck it, the girl had earned it, she'd done an amazing fucking job with me. "About how you've just driven me absolutely fucking crazy a couple of minutes ago" I felt her giggling against me, which brought a smile to my lips. "Maia Cambiasso, you're an actual fucking goddess" She burst out laughing.

"Well, thank you. You're not that bad yourself"

"I'm not that bad?!" I asked amused. I'd just told her she was a fucking goddess and all I'd got in return was a "You're not that bad"? But then again, Maia started laughing even harder. "That wasn't funny"

"You've got to admit it was good. You got mad" She joked turning to face me, a playful smile dangling on her lips.

"Shut up" I said, reaching for a pillow and slightly hitting her with it. I thought she was going to attack back, but she kept on giggling, her hair flying in all different directions. We were now sitting side by side on the bed, and I took a moment to appreciate her. She had the bed sheets around her body, her golden hair puffed around her face. Her lips were a bit red and swollen, and I realized I'd left her a huge hickey on her neck, acknowledging that I might have one as well. "You look like a modern Brigitte Bardot right now, you should look at yourself in the mirror" I told her, her image actually resembling Brigitte's in my mind.

"Brigitte Bardot? Now that's a good quality compliment. I don't have any French ascendancy I'm aware of, though, I'm mostly Italian and Spanish"

"Italian? Really?"

"Yeah, most people in Argentina are actually half Spanish and Italian. That's a historical fact" I was about to answer, but I started hearing a strange noise in the room, like a kind of chewing. Maia and I locked eyes, and I knew she'd also heard it. I scanned the room, trying to see where the noise was coming from. My eyes opened up in shock as I saw it was my dog eating the condom we'd used, which I'd stupidly thrown to the floor in a rush, too busy to worry about taking it to a trashcan at that moment. Maia noticed it at the same time, for we both shot up from the bed, running towards Twister, who was now choking.