New Love

Alex's POV:

I woke up to find Maia sitting by my side on the bed, with her head tilted backwards and her eyes closed, taking in some bits of sun rays that were peeping through the window, while her long golden hair glistened in the light and fell down her back in wavy strands... there was my beautiful wife. She was wearing a tiny shirt that stuck to her curves, and she only had her knickers on, which allowed my eyes to travel all along her large legs. I was sure we were probably the last ones to wake up in the house, but these past days had been so insane and surrounded by so many people, that I needed a moment with Maia to ourselves.

"Morning, wifey" I growled, taking her from the side of her hips. She shot her eyes opened and wildly turned to look at me, smiling when we crossed looks.

"Since when were you awake?" Her soft voice invaded my body, filling me in with a sudden warmth.

"Long enough to have a look at you sunbathing" She giggled.

"I need to start doing it if I want to go to the beach with a decent tan" She murmured, lying down over my chest. Automatically, one of my hands made its way to her head, and I kept it there, fidgeting with her golden locks. Our honeymoon was due for next week, and we were supposed to be catching an airplane from Buenos Aires to Punta Cana. It was safe to say, that Maia was beyond excited. "By the way, the sun's free, Al" I chuckled.

"You're probably going to embarrass me when we get to the Caribbean" I mumbled. "I'm as pale as a ghost"

"Oh, you're one handsome ghost" Maia pointed out.

"Why, thank you, darling" I kissed the top of her head. "Do you think they'll be waiting for us downstairs to have breakfast?"

"Might be" She shrugged. "We should check it out" We both got dressed and stepped down the stairs, where we found all the lads gathered around the large dining room table. They all received us with whistles and cheering, but then Maia whispered into my ear that Marco and Riley were nowhere to be seen. I laughed to myself... those two were seriously a recipe for disaster.

"Maia, I love your brother!" Miles yelled, pointing at Romeo, who was sitting across from him. They had all been chortling before we arrived, and it looked like Romeo here was telling a story. "Why didn't you ever get us to meet him before?"

"Because it's like a thirteen hour flight from London to Buenos Aires, maybe?" Maia answered. "Anyways, what were you telling them, baby brother?"

"Oh, just that one time we played horse poop war when we were kids" Romeo replied.

"Oh, my God, Ro" Maia sighed. "Out of all the family stories, you chose that one" Romeo shot her a cheeky smile as he shrugged.

"Are you coming to see me too?" Rome questioned to us.