Better Than Before

DISCLAIMER: SMUT.

Alex's POV:

I watched from my bike as Maia strutted her way towards me, her short red skirt flaming with the breeze. Her cream coloured top left some skin to show, letting my entire imagination break through. When she noticed me staring, she smiled seductively at me, making me look away to avoid her tempting eyes on mine. I extended my arm with my helmet in it once she was close enough, and she took it without hesitation, sitting behind me on the bike.

"Where are you taking me?" Maia yelled over the bike's roar.

"You'll find out when we get there" I simply answered, but I knew she was going to get wild once we arrived at that disco she loved, the one in which she had driven me mad with her dancing. Just as I'd guessed, Maia's eyes grew wide as soon as she saw the club in front of her. A big smile hung from her lips, and she automatically hopped off my bike and directed herself towards it, almost leaving me behind. "I'll have to tie you up to me before I lose you in here" I muttered into her ear, once we were inside the place.

"You are the best!" She exclaimed, turning to me, the smile unable to leave her face. "Let's go get something to drink"

"Sure, but there'll be no contests tonight" She giggled, but took my hand in hers and dragged me towards the bar. As the night dragged down, Maia and I were becoming more and more tipsy, dancing closely to each other. She was out of control, swaying all around, pushing people with her moves. Every now and then someone would turn to curse at her, but when they realized the state she was in, they would just ignore her. Maia herself wasn't aware that almost the whole club was staring at us, but not because they had recognized me from the Monkeys, this time they were looking at her. She was owning the dance floor, there was no one in this whole club that could keep up with her, and she wasn't getting tired at all, on the contrary, this was just starting for her.

"Oh my God, I love this song, Alex!" She yelled into my face.

"Yeah, you've been saying that for the past two hours, Mai" I chuckled.

"You're going to have to dance with me, because it's nonsense to dance to this song without a partner"

"It'll be my pleasure, pretty lips" The beat of the song had a latino vibe to it, just like every other Maia loved. Soon, I found myself regretting the fact that I'd accepted to dance with her, because she immediately started grinding herself all over me, and I knew I wasn't mentally strong to endure it without tearing her clothes off. "Mai, I can't take this anymore" I groaned against her neck, trying to keep her hips steady with my grip on her. I needed to stop this fast, or otherwise, I was seriously going to fuck her right in the middle of the club. Yet, all my efforts were useless, because no matter how hard I tried to hold her still from behind, she was way too caught up in the music. She was laughing away, throwing her head back and resting it on my shoulder, her fringe sticking to her sweaty forehead, as mine probably was too. The air around us was getting hot and heavy now, but it was nothing compared to Maia, because she was set on fire.

"Do you know what this song talks about, Alex?" She mischievously asked.

"You keep forgetting I don't know a word of Spanish, Mai" She got dangerously closer to me, standing on her tip toes to be face to face with me.

"It talks about oral sex... in general" She said, licking her lips. Fuck, if I wasn't turned on before, I definitely was now.

"Oh" I replied. "That's... very poetic" She grinned at me, her big mouth luring me to kiss it.