Tranquility Base Hotel And Casino

DISCLAIMER: smut.

Alex's POV:

I got myself off Maia and lay on the couch as I panted, hearing her breathing heavily as well. It was dark in my studio, only being illuminated by the starry night sky outside the window. I drew my sweated hair back and sighed deeply, listening to the silence around us.

"It's been so fucking long, Mai" I growled.

"Mhm" She hummed, cuddling beside me.

"Why did we stop having sex all of a sudden, anyways?" I asked, feeling as she giggled against me.

"Because we let our tasks get between the middle of us"

"Yeah" I agreed. "Let's not do that ever again" She placed her forearms on my chest, smiling down at me.

"I'm going to confess now" She shyly declared. I perked my eyebrows up at her questioningly, whilst her eyes searched my face. "You'd better not take advantage of this, but... I think that beard really suits you" We broke into a fit of laughter, and I knew she was probably beet red by now.

"I wasn't expecting that, to be honest"

"It works on me" She shrugged. "I like it"

"Well, I'm glad you do, darling. I might just take advantage of it, now that I know"

"Oh, don't you even dare" She warned, resting her head on my chest as I stroked her hair. I felt her shuddering against me after a while, and I instantly removed her gently off me.

"I'll go for a blanket" I stated.

"Oh, aren't you a total sweetheart" Maia purred, making herself comfortable on the couch when I stood up. "You've got a pretty butt!" I turned to face her and saw she was throwing a kiss at me, making me chuckle as I made my way out of the room, spanking my butt cheek and hearing Maia laughing in the distance. I got back with a blanket in my hands, only to find her facing her back to me. I took the opportunity to grab her butt and squeeze it, startling her as well.

"Your ass is not that bad either, darling" I mumbled, lying beside her and covering ourselves with the blanket.

"You're such a gentleman, Alex" She spat, but I only hugged her from behind, breathing against her neck and kissing her cheek, inhaling her sweet feminine perfume that had somehow been able to survive after our rough sexual session. Of course, I'd made her keep her knee socks on all throughout it.

"I'm sure you're probably sick of listening to me talking about the new album" I said. "But I was wondering if you wanted to join me next week in this event Collin has organized for its official release"

"Alex, tell me one good reason why I would reject that offer" Maia answered.

"I don't know, after all the problems it's caused us-"