Naturally

Maia's POV:

Before I could close the door, I saw Riley making obscene sexual hip movements to me; I guess she was really hyped about me and Alex kind of hooking up, if I could even call it like that. Luckily, Alex was facing the other way, so he didn't see me trying to shut Riley up with a hand gesture; I was going to kill that girl later, but I guess I deserved it for not having talked to her in weeks.

"I really cannot believe it" I said once I turned around and saw Alex crouched down with Angora. She was rubbing herself all over him while he petted her, arching her back and meowing. "She's a real bitch"

"Well, I am the great pussy master" Alex winked at me. I don't think I had ever rolled my eyes at someone so hard, it even hurt. I made my way to the kitchen, Alex trailing behind me with Angora in his arms.

"Ok, so there're noodles, noodles or noodles for dinner. What do you want?" I offered, checking the kitchen cabinets.

"Noodles"

"Smart choice" I started cooking whilst Alex kept playing around with Angora and a thread of wool she'd brought him. Soon, he was also joined by Pirate and Bandit, the three of them watching Alex's movements closely. Apparently, my cats had taken a liking on him, as so had Alex for them, since he was way too entertained in their game, smiling from ear to ear.

"Can I use your shower, Mai? I could really use a bath right now" Alex said after we'd finished eating.

"Sure, bathroom's down the hall. There are towels in the sink cabinet" I answered, not even bothering to look up from the book I was studying from.

"Cool" He stood up from the table and left me to myself. I heard the water running after a while, and suddenly, all my senses seemed to light up together. If Alex was constantly trying to flirt with me, why not have a little fun and get into the shower with him? After all, I needed to release some stress from my studies, and I was pretty sure he wasn't going to reject my company.

I closed my book and opened the fridge, getting a bottle of champagne James had brought long ago, also grabbing two cups on my way to the bathroom. It was pretty ironic that I was going to finish the bottle with another man now, but he fucking deserved it. If I was going to join Alex in his shower, I was going to do it properly. I stopped myself before entering the bathroom, leaving the stuff on the floor and getting rid of my clothes. I carefully opened the door and tip toed in, leaving the bottle and cups on the sink as quietly as possible. I could see Alex's blurry silhouette behind the tarnished glass of the bathtub, and I silently got inside with him. I was met with his broad back, the defined muscles of his arms and his shoulder blades moving as he washed his hair. Water was dripping down his body, and I noticed then something I hadn't paid attention to when we'd had sex: he had one perfectly rounded shaped butt. Fuck, I shouldn't be thinking about that stuff, least of all with him.

"Mind if I join in?" I murmured in his ear, taking him by his shoulders. He slightly jumped up in surprise, but soon after relaxed.

"Fuck, Maia. You scared the living shit out of me, I wasn't expecting you"

"I can just leave if you don't want me here"

"I never said that" He stated as one of his arms snaked around my back.

"Cool, let's fill the tub, then" I gently moved him aside and reached for the shower cap, taking it and putting it in its place. "I hate the shower" I added, turning to face him.