Deal

Yoongi was looking down at two boys, like he was floating. They were lying on a grassy field, one on top of the other, facing each other. Their builds were small, like they were only thirteen or fourteen. The top one had black hair and Yoongi could just make out a messy bit of brown hair underneath the black-haired boy.

Yoongi squinted, trying to look closer. The top one leaned down, and the bottom boy's hands wrapped around the top one's waist.

Yoongi realized they were kissing. He somehow knew they were kissing all along, but he didn't know why. It felt like he's seen this scene before.

He tried to move down to see their faces or hear what they were saying, but he could only look down from his vantage point in the sky.

Then suddenly, the boy's voices reaches his ears with a startling clarity. It was strange to hear somebody's voice like they were right next to you when you were floating a few yards above them.

Yoongi listened hard. The boys didn't seem to know he was there.

"Will you always be with me?" one of the voices asked. The other one replied.

"Of course I will," he said. His voice sounded a little older than the first one.

"But--" the first voice began. The second one cut him off.

"No buts. If anything happens, just remember, fate will bring us back together again."

Yoongi could make out that the second, older voice was coming from the top black-haired boy. The two young boys leaned back into another kiss. The top one pulled away.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Y--"

A soft sobbing sound filled the air, cutting off the last few words. Yoongi sighed in annoyance, feeling like he needed to know who the two boys were. Why did the crying have to come right when he was about to find out what their names were?

The view of the two boys faded away, leaving an empty field and a blue sky.

The sobbing got louder, filling Yoongi's ears. He tried to move his hands to plug his ears as it continued to increase in volume, but he couldn't.

Soon, the sound became unbearably loud and Yoongi's vision started to swing around wildly, panning everywhere. Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut, whimpering.

A sharp, stabbing pain sliced through his head, lancing down to his limbs until the pain was reaching each finger and toe. Yoongi opened his mouth and let out a silent scream.

"Hyung!" Jimin shouted, shaking Yoongi's shoulders.

Yoongi jerked awake, shaking and breathing heavily, hands flying to his temples.

"Yoongi hyung! Are you okay?" Jimin asked, panic filling his voice.

Yoongi whimpered quietly, squeezing his head. Sweat dripped down his back.

Jimin grabbed the pill bottle and wrenched it open, spilling a few on the floor.

"Hyung! Swallow!" he said, trying to stay calm. He held the pill up to Yoongi's lips. Yoongi didn't respond. Jimin pushed the pill gently into Yoongi's mouth, then grabbed the water bottle on the floor and carefully poured some water into Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi swallowed instinctively, his whimper pausing. Jimin quickly capped the water and the pills, then yelled.

"Appa!" Jimin tried to be as loud as possible.