Together

"Hyunggg, I feel so sick," Hoseok moaned.

"Hoseok, it's eleven, go to sleep already," Yoongi said.

"Why don't you go to bed too?" Hoseok asked, turning to look at Yoongi, who was reading.

"Because after you fall asleep I'll admire your beautiful face," Yoongi said smoothly.

"Aish!" Hoseok blushed, then groaned. "It feels bad, hyung."

"Shh, you're okay," Yoongi said, putting the book down and wrapping himself around Hoseok.

"I need to throw up," Hoseok said. Yoongi stood up and helped Hoseok up, then led him to the bathroom, where Hoseok threw up for the seventh time that day. Yoongi helped him rinse his mouth. Hoseok cringed when the taste of bile hit the back of his mouth. "What's wrong with me, hyung?"

"Nothing, Hoseok. Nothing's wrong with you," Yoongi said, helping Hoseok back to his room. They laid down on Hoseok's bed, the younger boy wrapped in his hyung's strong and protective hug. Yoongi kissed the top of Hoseok's head.

"I think my stomach hates me..." Hoseok mumbled.

"Well, then it's pretty stupid," Yoongi replied. Hoseok laughed. Slowly, he fell asleep. Yoongi was too lazy to move, so they fell asleep like that, together, close, just like they were supposed to be.

When Yoongi woke up, Hoseok was shaking again, sweaty. He yawned groggily, then heard what had woken him up.

"H-H-Hyung, s-save m-m-me," came Hoseok's voice, desperate and scared, barely above a whisper.

"Hoseokie? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Yoongi frowned, worried. Hoseok was shaking hard.

"I-I'm s-scared, p-p-please s-save m-me," Hoseok whispered.

"What are you scared of, Hoseokie? I'm right here, I'll protect you," Yoongi said, hugging Hoseok tighter.

"I-I'm s-s-scared," Hoseok whimpered. Yoongi turned him around and sat up so he could look at Hoseok's face. His eyes were squeezed shut, and his mouth was trembling.

"Shh, I'm right here," Yoongi said, trying to sound strong and brave when he was crumbling inside. This was the result of just a few hours spent together?

"H-Hyung," Hoseok hiccuped.

"Yes, Hoseokie?"

"Y-You'll always s-save me, r-right?"

"Of course I will! Can you tell me what's wrong?"

Hoseok shook his head, trying to breathe as intense fear crushed in on him. He didn't know why, he just knew it was torture and he hated it. Why was he scared? What was he scared of? He felt Yoongi's strong arms around him, but he still felt scared. Did he have a nightmare?

"I-I d-don't know, I-I'm j-j-just r-really s-scared, h-hyung," Hoseok whispered, trying to tell himself it was fake, he was fine. But the fear just kept crushing in, and he was scared it would crush him until there was nothing left.

He felt something soft on his mouth... Yoongi's lips. Hoseok immediately felt himself relaxing. The terrifying panic faded into just a little bit of fear sitting in the corner of his mind. Yoongi hugged Hoseok closer to him.

"H-Hyung, it feels a l-lot better now," Hoseok whispered into Yoongi's mouth.

"I'm right here, Hoseokie, I'm right here for you," Yoongi whispered back, then tucked Hoseok's head into the crook of his neck. Hoseok blew on Yoongi's neck and Yoongi laughed. "That tickles, what are you doing?"

"Wait, is there school today?"

"No, and if there was, we would skip."

Hoseok relaxed even more.

"Hyung, that was scary, I don't know what happened..."

"Shh, I'm here for you, for when you're scared or sad, angry or upset, or hurt, I'm always here."

Hoseok frowned.

"But..."

"But what?"

"But also when I'm happy, and excited, or if I'm feeling just fine. Because, you're always here, and I'm always here, and we'll always be--"

"Together," Yoongi finished.